Chapter 10 | This is him?

"OH my GOD! Finally you come. I've been out here for hours!" A somewhat tall but slender Lion says angered.

"Kev, look, I had a bit to talk about ok. Oh, and you've only been out here for 16 minutes..." Tanner Explains as he looks at his watch then facepalms.

"U- umm..." I didn't know what to say right now. I kinda wanted to know if this was his boyfriend, or just a real bitchy friend.... Please dont let it b-

"Oh yeah. Zachary. Kevin. This is my boyfriend." Tanner moves out of the way for us to met face to face.

FUCK....

"Oh, your Zachary? Eh... I dont know what he sees in you but whatever..." He swishes his tail lightly hitting my legs then turning around.

"Kevin! Dont be a dick right now, cmon." Tanner Grabs him by his shirt collar.

"N- no its fine. Look, Tanner.... Can we talk?" I asked quietly.

"Oh so now he wants to talk. Probably talking bad about me. Whatever, its not like I care. You brat." Kev remarks then pushes Tanner away then walks to the car slamming the door.

"I- Kevin!... Damn... Uh, sorry about that. He usually gets cranky when he hasn't eaten lunch." 

"Its ok. Its like my sister in the form of a Lion.... Anyway, look Tanner... I know I just met Kevin an all but can I be honest with you?" I carefully explain choosing the best words possible.

"Yeah, of course." He smiles with a kind oblivious look, I dont think he knew where I was planning on going with this topic...

"Well... like... are you guys happy together?" 

"Yeah of course. We have been dating for 2 and a half years by now."

OH god... he was just making this harder for me to confront Kev's attitude...

"Well... Was he always to cranky and rude?" 

"No, like I said, he hasnt eaten and he kinda acts like a jerk when he gets this hungry so I understand."

"Oh... Well... Does he L--"

HONK!!

I instantly jumped and yelped, Tanner catches me from falling. We both look over to Kev who is leaning on the horn with an angered look on his face... God what an ass!

"Ok ok coming!" Tanner yells as loud as he could, but was shut out by the loud horn.

"Er... ah nevermind. I'll talk to you another time." I sigh with frustration.

"O- oh ok. yeah sorry. COMING DAMMIT!" Tanner yells at the car.

Finally as Tanner walks off he eases off of the horn. He knew what he was doing, and I highly doubt his hunger had anything to do with his mood... and if it did, I don't have any snickers... Jesus.

I turned around back to the house and saw Kenny standing awkwardly at the door with a kinda scared look on his face.

"W- was that... Kevin?" He asks.

"Um... how did you know?"

"He was... my friend who kicked me out..." He tears up a bit.

"O- ohh... wow... are you serious?!" I growled a bit. Man, what was it about Kev that just angers me? I just met the guy.

"y- yeah... its fine.." he turns around and goes back inside. I didn't know what to do or say. God this was worse than Jared! I would rather spend a day with Jared then meet with Kev again... but I can't just ignore Tanner for ever. God this situation was horrible.

[Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, just a bit tired and wanted to kinda sum things up. Don't worry though, this is just a bump in the road. :)

Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! :D

Have A Good Christmas and be thankful for what you got. :)

I know I got what I wanted this year. If ya know what I mean *wink wink* lol.

-T]