Chapter 7

"Are you sure you can do it? I have been informed that you are under that bastard's radar. Does he suspect you?"

"I don't know." He sighed as he replied to the voice that came to the other side, the darker side of the room. The silhouette stared back at him.

"You should be more careful, everything is going as per we want and I can't loose it all right now. Do you have any idea why he's after you?" The man sitting in the dark spoke in a heavy but low voice.

"I don't know."

"How long is it gonna take for the leak?"

"I don't know."

"Stop pissing me off!" The silhouette yelled and got up. The man walked towards the person standing in front of him. "I hope you know how big of a favour I'm doing on you for letting you go in there and get what you want. If you don't quit this attitude, you might be the first one to meet your fate." He said in a spiteful tone, looking down at the man infront of him.

The man didn't reply, his head down and another sigh came from him.

"Don't forget that once I get the hold of what I want, which might not take more than a week, you are of no use to me, so better behave." He said, still looking down, the threat evident in his voice.

"Okay." The person in front replied, still looking down.

"Be my good boy and I might as well keep you after all of this is over." The tall man ran his hand around the other's arm, moving up to reach his shoulders and he gave the shoulder blade a strong squeeze, causing the later to hiss in pain.

"Look here, pretty boy." The man tried to hold his chin and make him look up. But the other man didn't budge, though shorter, it was evident that he was the stronger among the two.

"Pete, I said look up"

Pete looked up at the man standing infront of him, his face finally visible though the other man's face was still not clear, dark shadow on the tall man's face. Pete had a stern look on his face. it was obvious that he was hating every second of this conversation. Though he didn't say anything, nor did he step back or stop the man who was now moving his thumb across Pete's jaw in the most disgusting way possible.

He removed his hand from Pete's jaw and moved it to his face. He started rubbing his thumb on Pete's lips and Pete closed his lips even tighter at the gesture, still standing in his place but a lot more tensed than he was a moment ago.

The man leaned in close, closer than Pete would ever like. "You are one hell of man, Pete. You have one hell of a body. I would die a happy man if I could ruin that asshole with my cock." He said in a filthy tone, making Pete shiver, all while rubbing his nose on Pete's cheeks. Pete didn't flinch but he didn't retaliate either.

"Zade, let me go." Pete said finally, though his voice sounded careful, full of caution.

"Shhh, we're just having some fun. No need to get all cranky now." Zade grazed his teeth on Pete's ears and Pete folded his hands in a tight fist, as if holding himself back from pushing the man infront of him.

"Maybe that scumbag wants a taste of you too, that's why he keeps getting close to you. Isn't it? Well, even if it is so, I don't blame him. I mean, who wouldn't want to make a quite man like you scream." Zade leaned in, closer to Pete's lips.

The words made something snap inside of Pete and just as Zade was about to capture Pete's lips, Pete took a careful step back.

"I should head back, they might be suspicious of my absence" Pete said, matter of factly and took another step back, turning to exit the room and Zade's presence. Just as he was about to leave, Zade's words pierced through him like a painful arrow, aiming for the most vulnerable part of Pete.

"Hey Pete, offer him your hole if that's what it takes for him to fall for my plan, make use of the body you have, be beneficial to me."

Pete didn't turn or reply to Zade, he just sighed and left the room without saying anything further.

--

Pete succeeded in avoiding Vegas for two more days, making himself busy with training and everything just so he can avoid seeing Vegas. Pete had a long list of reasons why he should stay a million meters away from his boss but none of them was the fact that Vegas has kissed him. Yes, that wasn't a reason at all.

Pete needed to speed up his plans before he gets caught as shit was already starting to hit the fan. Pete knew he was more than lucky to survive in the mafia family for almost seven months before being suspected and the way Vegas has increased his interest in Pete was a solid proof that Pete's luck was running out.

Pete was lost in his thoughts about his life and was doing his best to avoid thinking about a certain pair of eyes when he heard someone knock on his bedroom door. If Pete could vanish into thin air and never be seen again, he'd gladly choose that option right now than open his door and interact with other people.

As Pete got up, his mind briefly wondered if it was Vegas standing on the other side of the door, who has come all the way to his room to ask him his whereabouts. Pete couldn't ignore the tingles in his body at the thought of Vegas, though he couldn't understand why he felt the way he felt.

--

Vegas was convinced that it was time to go and check it himself if Pete was okay or not. It had been days since he last saw him. He couldn't shake off the worry that was running in his veins as he wasn't able to get a glimpse of the man after the day he kissed him.

He knew that waiting patiently in his mansion wouldn't help him in any way, so he left his balcony and started walking towards the bodyguard quarters.

--------------------

Hey guys, this is your author, Kcreations.

I'm so grateful for the votes, likes and comments.

Don't forget to show your love <3.