Chapter 11

[ Author's message- ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR? WE ARE 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. YAY!]

--------------------------
It wasn't a pleasant feeling, the regret that came after letting the most forbidden desires get the best of you

(TW- Sexual and physical assault.)

(At Zade's Clan)

"I sent you there for a fucking mission and you're whoring around?" Zade shoved Pete against a wall, with his face against the wall. Zade fisted Pete's hair, pushing his face more and more into the wall.

"Zade-"

"So what? Did he fuck you?" Zade left Pete's hair but grabbed his neck from the back, digging his fingers into Pete's soft skin.

"I touch you and you act like a fucking pussy, and you let that bastard fuck you?" Zade's other hand made its way towards Pete's butt. His hand tightened around Pete neck while he gave Pete's ass a hard squeeze. What annoyed Zade more was the fact that Pete gave no reaction to anything Zade said or did.

"He didn't-

"Don't you dare lie to me you little shit! He was seen in the bodyguard quarters and he didn't return back last night. He was with you wasn't he?" Zade was continuously tightening his grip around Pete's neck.

"If you weren't a handy tool in this whole mess, I would have handled you long ago!" Zade left Pete's neck but didn't let him go.

He then held Pete's jaw and forced him to look his way.

"Listen to me very carefull you cunt! If you so much as try to cause any problem with my mission, I'm not going to let any of it slide. I will make sure you meet that little friend of yours sooner than you want-"

Pete turned around and shoved Zade harshly before he was finished speaking.

"HOW DARE-

"I have to go, I can't show up here again and again, people have started talking already. Don't contact me until unless it's something seriously important. As for the plan, I won't let it fail." Pete straightened his clothes and stood straight, no sign of emotion. Almost like he didn't feel pain, or even if he did, he didn't or couldn't show it.

"You think you can order me-" Zade took a step towards Pete and Pete did the same, startling the man infront of him.

"I will inform you of the next updates soon." Pete didn't wait for a reaction or an answer as he went out of the room, out of the building without looking back.

After so long, Pete felt like he said something against Zade, although he knew he'd soon regret this reckless move of his.

As for his place of work, he was there to look for the people who did him wrong, he was there to kill a murderer, he was there to destroy a family. Wasn't Pete a little too numb to feel desire? What was wrong with him?

----------------------

It was almost as if Vegas was out of control when he felt Pete on his lap, grinding against him, letting his guards down, letting Vegas claim him. It was unreal. Everything about that night was unreal. Vegas had that moment imprinted in his mind.

He couldn't believe it, it was a dream. The kind of defiance and submission Pete showed to him, all at once, entangled into one another. He couldn't believe his luck. Was it still attraction?

Vegas would be the biggest liar on the face of this earth if he still tried to convince himself that he found Pete hot and nothing else. The way his heart pained when he saw Pete lying unconscious, the way his heart sank when he saw the marks on Pete's neck, the way his hear exploded when he finally felt Pete's lips on him. It was something more, it had to be. There was no other explanation for the things that Pete made Vegas feel.

Vegas, sitting in the living room, was going through all this when he saw Pete entering the mansion, tensed, hurried and somewhat exhausted. Vegas had his heart-related confusions intensified considering how fast it was beating looking at Pete, and it almost gave up when their eyes met.

---------------------

Avoiding the person you recklessly hooked up last night with is always a wise choice, especially if that person happens to be your boss, and also a man, and also an enemy that Pete had vowed to protect, though he couldn't reveal why. But Pete was long past considering these details. Pete refrained himself from thinking about Vegas at all and how Vegas's beautiful eyes made him feel, but considering what Pete did last night, he wondered how he really should have given all of this a thought.

Pete entered the main mansion and he was encountered with a pair of eyes staring back at him with perplexing emotions and something else Pete didn't really want to focus at. He needed to find an escape route.

What was Vegas staring at him? Did he really want to discuss what happened last night? Why was he getting up?

Pete saw Vegas approach him and took a few steps back, thinking all the possible scenarios to get out of this situation. He wondered why his boss was always making efforts to talk to him, to get close to him. Didn't he have something else to do? Wasn't he a mafia leader? Who the hell was running his business?

"Pete, I-"

"I tell you not to come along, so you fucking follow me?"

Both Pete and Vegas turn towards the entrance from where the yelling was coming from, it was Macau, yelling at his head guard, who was being followed by his two subordinates.

"But, Sir-"

"I told you, Jim. When I tell you not to come along, just fucking don't! I'm your boss, not your prisoner."

Vegas's eyes moved completely towards Mac and Pete finally breathed, thinking he was safe from Vegas, at least for now, or so he thought.

*____________________________*

[Upcoming]

"Sir, the gold business is drastically loosing profit and we cannot put a finger on the loosing thread"

"Did you crosscheck our own staff for moles" Vegas looked up from his laptop, waiting for Dean to give answers.

"Yes, Sir."

"Is there anyone who seems like a suspect?"

"Yes, Sir. Khun Kinn's head bodyguard is one of our lead suspects"

----------------------------------------

Heyy everyone, Its your author.

I hope you enjoy the update. Sorry for the delay.