Chapter 31

warning: mature content! if you're not comfortable, just skip this scene.

Scented candles filled the room, the sound of whip and screams of lusts resonated across the walls.

"Kneel at me my feet," a voice of a woman commanded.

"Yes, domina...we are your slaves." A naked Kim Jiwon bent her knees. A hotel heiress with brown hair and smooth white skin. She was part of the elite, a higher rank among the dominant society.

"Turn around, stay beside Yunjin. Bend your knees and arms," Sakura insisted. She was the domina or the' dominant' type. Jiwon and Yunjin were her sexual pets; they fulfilled the role of slaves. In a world of BDSM. Sex role plays were conventional. BDSM stands for Bondage Discipline Sadism, and Masochism and Sakura had a reputation of being a cruel dominant master.

One of her slaves was none other than Huh Yunjin, the daughter of a business tycoon. An elite, highest-paid model, and actress. Young, beautiful, and undeniably adventurous.

"Facedown on the bed," Sakura spoke with her authoritative, and sultry voice. Her perfect curves were exposed from her nakedness while the chandeliers illuminated the naked bodies.

The submissive slaves bent on their knees; exposing their smooth behind while the dominant lashed them with her whip.

"Now...now...naughty kittens...what punishment I must give?" the mistress teased their nakedness from the whip. Sakura held a leather handle and struck their behind mercilessly in a tormenting pleasure. She slipped the strap on Jiwon's smooth back and went for the thigh. Her slave shuddered from the leather handle.

"Have you been naughty, Jiwon?" Sakura whispered, then licked her earlobe.

"Domina, I'm always naughty," Jiwon moaned softly. Sakura whip her again. She yanked Jiwon's hair then struck her back with a leather strap. The slave responded a breathless grunt. Sakura seemed aroused from her moan, she pulled Jiwon's hair and tasted her cheek, and then removed the bondage of her slave.

Sweat trickled their bodies like silky threads, falling on the smooth skin. There were bruises on their wrists and thigh. The slaves bit their lips while watching the alluring mistress.

"Bend over, Yunjin." Sakura picked a wooden rod. The willful slave obeyed. Like playing a baseball bat, she swung the paddle.

Harder.

"OHHHHH!" Yunjin screamed in pain. Sakura spanked her hard again. That was how they play. Hard, sensual, and intense. Their sexual fetishes, getting hurt and being submissive.

"Damn it! Sakura! Don't hit my butt. I have a photoshoot today," Yunjin finally complained when her thighs received a lot of beating. Her pretty face winced from the pain; she checked her legs to find the welts from the whip.

Sakura rolled her eyes while brushing her long hair. She spanked Yunjin again. "I'm punishing you again, silly slave." Hitting yet harder. "Awwwww!" the actress cried in discomfort then her scream changed into a moan. Sakura's tongue played on Yunjin's pink nipple. "What did I tell you when we're inside my playroom?" She pressed the pink areola and pulled it firmly, making Yunjin groan in pleasure. "Always call you, Domina, and I'm your pet."

"You go by the rules...today you're my bitch!" Sakura tugged Yunjin's hair and kissed her torridly. She crushed the actress's lips by her sadistic whims. Sucking her tongue in a hard way, taking out the air from her lungs. Sakura released her in ragged breathing, she pushed Yunjin on the bed and gave a backhand slap on her cheek.

"Let's start," Sakura imposed her rule to the slaves.

"Yunjin sit on Jiwon. I'll get her pussy." Sakura took hold of Jiwon's legs. The actress sat in front of Jiwon's face, while Sakura placed herself between Jiwon's thigh. The blonde inserted a double-sided dildo on Jiwon, and the end was on Sakura's core. Loud moans filled the room; the blonde started to pump the brown-haired beauty. Yunjin kissed Sakura; their bodies formed the shape of a triangle. Jiwon was on the bed; Yunjin sat on Jiwon's lips while Sakura bent in between Jiwon's legs.