Part - 62

After sometime, Ragini came out of the washroom and saw Veer lost in some thinking.

R : Sunnyy

V : han han.. bolo Laddoo..

R : kya soch rahe ho tussi? Main itthe hu..

V chuckled : ho gayi meri Laddoo fresh?

R : yeasss!!

V : toh aab chalo ready ho jatey hai..

Then he made her ready and he also got ready..

Their outfits 👇🏻👇🏻

Both came down at the garden

VM and RM took balayein of them.

RM : kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri bacchi.. kisiki nazar na lage..

She was going to put kala teeka but Ragini held her hand.

R : Maa , Sunny ne laga diya already..

Saying this she moved from there. Veer saw RM getting upset. He went to RM.

V : Maa, kala teeka sirf beti ke liye? Bete ke liye nahi?

RM smiled and put the kohl vack of his ear.

RM : acha chalo chalo.. baith jao abhi...

They both sat infront of each other, facing each other.. he winked at her, she blushed..

P : ahem ahem.. aab haldi shuru kare?

VM : han han chalo.. pahele Sunny pe lagega haldi.. phir uski utri hui haldi Ragini ko lagegi..

R : Mumma main bhi lagaungi Sunny ko haldi..

RM : beta abhi nahi.. abhi bilkul zid nahi..

Ragini made a pout looking at Veer.. he gave a flying kiss and she smiled forgetting everything..

All put haldi on Veer. And then VM took some haldi from Veer's cheek and mix it with other haldi in a bowl and gave it to RM. She applied Haldi to Ragini.. Veer also wanted to put haldi on her first. But he knows if he put haldi on her first the she will be upset as she did not get chance to put haldi on him first. So he stopped himself. Haldi was completed and at the end all the youngsters were drenched in water. Elders left from there after the actual ritual. Then Prince and Omi started playing holi with haldi.. and then they put both Veer on a big tub which they prepared. They didn't do the same with Ragini since she is pregnant. Ragini was watching everything from far and was very happy. She was smiling fullest..