𝟎𝟗

All eight of them woke up in the morning and headed to college

Felix was in a fantastic mood and happily walked to his class.

A boy bumped into him, causing the beverage in his hand to splash on his clothes; Felix was not to blame. The boy intended to do it.

Felix, a kind-hearted guy, apologised.

"I am sorry," he said, bowing and walking away, but the guy jumped in front of him.

"Don't you have eyes, dude." He remarked, gently nudging Felix.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry," 

"Do you think your sorry would solve this?" He pushed him again, causing him to lose his balance and collapse.

"He said he was sorry, dude." What's the point in making a big deal about it?" Somebody said. 

"Who are you now?" Another boy spoke.

"None of your business, fucker." Jisung cursed.

"You-" the boy began, but the first guy interrupted him.

He answered, "I like your confidence, buddy."

"Thanks, and I don't like your shitty face." Jisung spoke.

"Bastard-" He slapped Jisung.

Felix rose up and stepped in between these two.

"Leave him. I apologise." 

"You back off, little kid. Let me damage his beautiful face." He remarked, pushing Felix quite hard. The unlucky boy twisted his ankle and was ready to collapse to the ground, but someone caught him before he could.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"Can you stand?" He asked.

"I guess so," Felix attempted to stand but was unable to. Hyunjin caught him again before he would fall.

Hyunjin sat Felix in a corner and walked to Jisung, who was fighting with the boys. Hyunjin knocked one of them unconscious. Jisung hit another one down. Now, just the boss remained.

But out of nowhere, more came about.

"What the hell?" Hyunjin cursed.

Everyone ran towards both.

But then both of their abilities awakened. Jisung burnt two of them, while Hyunjin electrocuted two.

"What the fuck just happened?" Both gazed at their hands, shocked.

Seeing this, the rest fled. Felix staggered to the two and grabbed Jisung's shoulder.

"You two have powers?" Felix asked. They both turned to face the boy.

"Woah, don't kill me. "I also have powers." 

He remarked, lifting his sleeve to reveal the symbol.

The two stunned guys also pulled up their sleeves.

"Are you guys one of those warriors?" Felix asked.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Cool. "I am one of them, too." Felix stated.

"Uh, let's get you to medic room first." Jisung suggested shifting the topic.

Both of them brought Felix to the medic room.

They talked for an hour.

"See you later, Felix." "I have classes," Hyunjin explained.

"I have, too," Jisung said, and they both proceeded to their separate courses.

But immediately, the sign in his hand began to light.

He placed his hand under his jacket and searched here and there. But then he noticed a boy in the opposite way, his symbol flashing in a grey colour.

He stood up to meet the individual, but before he could speak to him, the boy exited the room.

"He must be one of the warriors," Felix replied, sitting back on his bed.

"But the symbol didn't glow, when I met Hyunjin Hyung and Jisung."

"There are many questions in my mind,"

Finally, night arrived. Everyone finished their routines and went to bed, drifting off into dreamland.

All eight boys had the same dream.

They were in a forest, travelling to god knows where. They suddenly came upon a tree with an unusual symbol on it. They touched the sign and vanished in thin air.

The tree was a magical tree with a whole new world inside it

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗