𝟏𝟏

"Who are you?" Changbin asked

She said, "I'm the purple moon."

"What!?" 

"Yeah, I'm the one who chose you all." She spoke.

"Why would we believe you?"

"Chan, the eldest of them eight. The team's brain." She smiled and pointed at Chan.

"Minho, the second oldest. The eyes of the team."

"Changbin, the third oldest. The team's armour."

"Hyunjin, the fourth oldest. Hands of the team."

"Jisung, the first maknae. The heart of the team."

 "Felix, the second maknae. The face of the team." 

"Seungmin, the third maknae. The ears of the group."

"Jeongin is the maknae." The most important factor as the team's emotions."

"What are you trying to say, Miss?" Chan asked. 

"You're inseparable. Hyunjin, Jisung, and Felix grew close in just a few days, right? Jeongin and Seungmin?" She inquired. 

But what she stated was true. They grew inseparable in a short period of time.

"Okay, then. Before you ask further questions. Let us go to my home." She said.

"Fine,"

She began walking, and the eight followed her. They arrived at their destination.

 They arrived at their destination

"Here's my beautiful house,"

"House? Hyunjin sneered, "That is a freaking palace."

"You can say that,"

The palace was stunning on the inside.

"It's really beautiful," Felix commented.

"Thanks," she said.

"You live all alone here?" Chan asked.

"Yeah,"

"You guys should eat something. "I'll explain everything to you there," she added, and everyone moved to the dining table.

After everyone sat down, she began explaining everything.

"I'm Ahn Minji. The second eldest daughter of the Ahn family. My parents ruled over the large kingdom known as 'LAVENTER'. But, like the rest of the city, they became statues. Only a handful of them remained."

"Curse?" Jisung asked.

"What is the curse we are asked to break?" 

"Once there was a witch. She came to see our kingdom, but in one of them, she was not welcomed. A guy mistreated her, and the witch cursed him. She cursed him with immortality and said that anybody who looked him in the eyes would turn stone. 

He rushed to my parents for help, but he turned them all into stone. I was left alive. He then went to the elements, calling out for help. He earned the curse due of his ego

 The elements believed whatever occurred to him was correct and disregarded him. He tried everything to grab their attention, but he began to harm the small tree. One of the elements became enraged and cursed everyone in the kingdom."  

"Why the tree, though?" Felix asked.

"It's the same tree from your dreams. It includes an entirely new world within it. If something goes wrong with the tree, we're all going to die." She responded.

"And what we have to do?" Seungmin asked.

"First, go to the immortal guy and assist him break the curse. After that, approach the elements and beg them to release the curse." She said.

"But why us? "You could've done that yourself," Minho inquired, but Chan nudged him about how rude the second comment sounded.

"I cannot. The last warriors have forbidden me from entering the kingdom. "I only have the power to choose the warriors, and the elements trust me enough for this," she added, revealing her wrist. 

A symbol was on her wrist.

"I'm ready," Chan said.

"Me too," Felix said.

"Count me in," Jeongin continued.

Okay, then. A yes from me," Jisung said.

"Aish, I'll join," Hyunjin announced.

"Okay, us too." Minho and Changbin spoke.

All of them were gazing at Seungmin, anxious for an answer. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine then."

"Okay, then. Let's teach you how to handle your powers," Minji stated, leading everyone to the garden. 

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗