27

(Imagine the fight having the boys with their eyes glowing the respective colors I told you guys)

Jisung and Yeosang got on top of volcano, which had hot smoke blowing from it.

"Fuck, it's hot..." Jisung mumbled.

"Let finish the monster quickly." Yeosang spoke up.

"Yeah,"

As soon as Jisung finished the statement, both of them heard a growl. They slowly turned at the monster, making both of them gulp at his size.

"Use your brain and powers, Jisung

"Use your brain and powers, Jisung."

"O-Okay, I have an idea..."

Jisung used his power and created two lava monsters.

The monsters fought with the lava monster.

It lasted a bit long.. But finally ended when, Jisung and Yeosang attacked the monsters weak point.

The monster let out a pained scream as he fell inside the volcano.

"Was it supposed to be easy??" Jisung muttered, which made Yeosang shrug his shoulders.

"I don't know,"

A sword appeared in the air, with a fire symbol. Jisung took the sword and examined it.

"Let's go now."

"Yeah,"

Felix entered the valley with Seonghwa. Felix let out a pained expression, as he saw a caged animal.

He was about to let the animal out, when Seonghwa stopped him.

"Felix, don't touch the cage."

"Why, hyung??"

"It's an illusion."

"What do you mean??"

"The cage or the animal.. Neither of them have a shadow.. It's an illusion."

"Oh," Felix muttered and stood away from the cage.