𝟏𝟔

The eight lazily stepped outside and watched the seven fighting a monster

The seven entered the battle, but Felix remained. It was as if he was attempting to read the monster's mind.

The creature persisted despite several attempts. Felix discovered what the creature
was attempting to express.

"Wait," he exclaimed.

"What happened, Felix." Hyunjin asked.

"We need to destroy the diamond on his forehead." He went on to say.

"How did you know?" Jeongin asked.

"I do not know. I simply read his feelings."

Jisung launched a flame at the diamond, but it received no damage.Felix utilised adjacent stones, Jeongin used a strong stick composed of ice, and Minho used a stick, pushing everything to its boundaries with his air force. 

They all tried but nothing worked.

"TRY IT TOGETHER, WORK AS A TEAM." Jimin screamed.

The eight combined their abilities and flung them at the diamond. The diamond was beginning to scrape.

Afraid that too much power loss may weaken the guys too severely. The seven also joined, combining their abilities, much like the eight.

And this time, the diamond fractured after a few minutes. However, it rendered the eight, including Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, vulnerable. They collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily and shivering.

The monster changed into a person. He ran and hugged Felix hard, and the blonde boy smiled at him.

"Thank you," he murmured, bowing repeatedly.

"It's okay,"

"THANK YOU OPPA/HYUNG," his children said, beaming happily.

Namjoon and the three somehow managed to get all eleven to their rooms.

"You should relax for at least one day. "It might be dangerous if you go out like this," Namjoon warned the eight.

"What!?"

"At least I can rest," Jeongin stated.

They had no option but to stay in for a day.

"Hyung, I am bored." Jungkook whimpered from his bed.

"You have to rest,"

"I know, my body hurts like crazy. "But I am bored."

"Go to sleep, kook." Hoseok stated he was leaving the room.

The three were bored, but the eight did not. They discussed a variety of things and got plenty of sleep.

The next day, they ate a hearty breakfast and departed their house. 

"We'll meet, don't worry." Namjoon grinned, his dimples appearing very attractive.

Jungkook said, "The sooner the better."

"Be careful,"

And with that, the eight left the house. After a mile or two, they decided to call Minji.

"Hello, boys." She grinned.

"HELLO NOONA."

"How's it going so far?" She said.

"Don't even ask," Chan said.

"Ok then, where are you guys right now?" She asked.

"We are in the RedStar woodlands,"

"Woah, you still have a long way to go, don't you?"

"Yes noona."

"Be careful after leaving the forest. There are several traps hidden. Even if you get one, stay open-minded and think critically. "Use your powers wisely." She said.

They gathered a few more details and returned to the path.

They exited from the dense forest and came to a halt, looking around.

"She said the traps were hidden." Changbin stated.

"It's better if we get down and walk carefully."

Everyone agreed and proceeded down, taking careful steps and securely gripping the ropes. 

They were about halfway through when a few of them began to experience dizziness, particularly around the maknae line. 

The drowsiness increased by the second, and the symbols on the hyung line's wrist began to glow with irritation.

All of them turned to look and saw the four straining to stand up straight. The four raced to them, in particular their mates.

"Are you alright?" "What happened?" Chan asked.

"Would you like water? "Heat stroke?" 

Minho spoke, and Jisung eyed him dead serious.

"I apologise; I forgot you had fire inside you. "Heat can't hurt you," he continued.

"Lix, do you need water? Is it a shortage of water that has made you weak? Changbin asked, attempting to reach the water bottle.

"Hey, Seungmin. Do not faint; we still have a long way to go." Hyunjin said, and Seungmin still moved to hit his arm.

"You guys are seriously getting weak and still dare to fight with us."

"I'll ask noona."

"Noona?"

Chan explained everything quickly, and Minji was smart enough to consider.

"Do not let them faint. Make sure you do everything you can to keep them awake. If they faint, they will be trapped in their worst nightmare. And it will be almost difficult to escape those nightmares," She explained. 

"Keep Jisung heated up, the fire power inside him will keep him conscious." She explained that Minho did what he was told. He went for Jisung's hand, massaging it to warm him up, and hugged him.

"Keep Felix hydrated and avoid exposing him to too much sunlight. The nature power within him responds inevitably to sunshine."

"Cover Seungmin as much as possible. Elements having time power are vulnerable to wind when they are weak."

"Avoid exposing Jeongin to direct sunlight as much as possible. His ice strength may weaken if exposed to the light for an extended period of time."

The guys did as they were ordered. Minho warmed Jisung.

"Hey, Sung. "Please don't faint." Minho spoke.

"Keep your eyes open, Jeongin." Chan stated. 

After many tries they succeeded, but they really needed to leave the grassland otherwise the traps might affect the rest four too.

All of them sat back and the oldest four stayed behind just in case.

While walking, Minho felt some presence behind him.

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗