𝟐𝟓

The blue mountain looked just like the other mountains

 The blue mountain looked just like the other mountains. But it had some dark powers emitting from them.

All of them reached the place where they had to go... But there was another surprise waiting for them.

"Wtf??"

"They didn't tell us the blue mountain was actually in an island."

"Well, it's in the map.. If you could've used use things called eyeballs, you could've seen that the mountain Was in an island, dumbass!!" Seungmin glared.

"Hey, I'm older than you."

"By a week,"

"Hey hey, don't fight."

"How are we going to pass this sea??"

"We can help you.." Seonghwa spoke out.

"How??"

"We can fly.. Maybe carry you??"

"Okay, I guess.."

"I'm taking the squirrel boy." Hongjoong said, receiving glares from Minho.

"Minho can fly too and Chan, try stepping on the sea."

"Are you crazyy??"

"Try it already,"

Chan walked towards the sea and stepped on it, but his foot didn't drown.

"I can walk in water?!"

"Yes.. Remember, you have water powers."

Hongjoong picked up Jisung, Wooyoung took Felix, San took Changbin, Jongho took Seungmin, Seonghwa took Jeongin, and Mingi took Hyunjin.

"I could've carried him, you know."

"You guys would start to make out, I'm damn sure." Chan said, running on the water.

"Ah hyunggg!" Jisung whined.

"Don't whine, I'm telling the truth."

"I hate you."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

All of them soon reached the shore of the island.

"The tallest one is the blue mountain. But first, we need to find the eight swords." Chan said.

"Is it really necessary??" Minho groaned.

"Well, the three girls said it's necessary. The swords might be useful.*

"Fine,"

"So, I have mine under the sea, in the deepest trench??" Chan said.

"Minho's up there, somewhere in between the blue mountain and ice mountain. That too, inside a portal.*

"Changbin's up there, between the blue mountain and that dormant volcano, same inside a portal."

"Hyunjin's down there, in a valley near the dormant volcano, quite a hot place."

"Jisung's, near the mouth of the volcano."

"Oh god, I'm dead."

"Felix's is in a valley between the blue mountain and ice mountain."

"Seungmin's at a valley in the ice mountain, inside a illusion portal. Quite unique, I must say."

"Jeongin's at the top of the ice mountain."

"So, basically.. We have to go to the areas and pick up the swords. Nothing bad."

"Well, we're fucked up.. Here it's written 'Win the fight with your element and get your sword. The fight won't be easy, So, good luck..' " Chan read out.

"Oh fuck this." Seungmin groaned.

"Let's get over it quickly and meet right here at this shore." Chan fake smiled, to make the environment lighter.

"Stop making a fool of yourself, hyung."

"Well, I was just trying to lighten up the mood."

"What about us??" Mingi asked.

"Well, you guys can come with us or either stay here."

"Come with you!"

"We can split them with the matching elementals.. Maybe they can help us fight with our elements." Hyunjin said.

"Sure, why not." Hongjoong smiled.

And now, Hongjoong went with Minho, Seonghwa went with Felix, Yunho went with Jeongin, Yeosang with Jisung, San with Changbin, Mingi went with Hyunjin, Wooyoung went with Chan and Jongho went with Seungmin  [I'm cracking over the pairs, wtf]

To make the journey lot easier, ATEEZ decided to fly, while SKZ will be held by them.

The boys held out their wings and started to fly while holding the other boys. But except Minho, he was flying with his powers.

Changbin, Minho and Seungmin along with ATEEZ entered the portals. Their feets were meet with a solid land. They saw an endless grassland. 

Suddenly, the sixteen heard a growl. 

"Oh god,"

.

.

.

.

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

HEYAAA.. Well, I want you guys to tell me how's the story so far
It's kinda disappointing me now.. But please, tell how's is it??
So, I can make any changes

Well nothing to say.. But I love ATEEZ with SKZ

SKZ and ATEEZ are besties and STAYs and ATINYs are marriedBut I'm both  :)

Ignore the 2nd paragraph.. Random thoughts
Hahaha

Well for now, BYE BYE!!
TAKE CARE!!