28

Soon, the next member arrived

Soon, the next member arrived. He fell on the ground, clutching his stomach making heads turn towards him.

Mingi supported the boy. Seungmin ran to the boy, very fast almost stumbling on the way, followed by rest.

"JINNIE!!"

"Hyunjin!!"

"Hyun!!"

Jeongin ran to Hyunjin, but as soon as he was about to touch Hyunjin. The latter was pulled away by Seungmin.

"Jinnie!! I knew you were in danger!!"

"Seungmin, I can treat him," The youngest spoke, making tree boy glare at him. But soon, he sighed.

"Fine.. But if something happened to him, I'll make sure to trap you in the most dangerous illusion.."

"Yeah,"

Jeongin took Hyunjin from Seungmin, pressing on his wound lightly. The boy closed his eyes, focusing his power on the wound.

Soon, a blue light emerged. Hyunjin groaned, making Seungmin panick.

"What the fuck is happening!!?"

"Healing wound hurts a bit, Seung."

"Ugh,"

Jeongin pulled off from Hyunjin, breathing heavily, slumping on the sand. Chan went to him, supporting his body.

Jeongin leaned on Chan, resting with closed eyes. He had few sweat buds on his forehead, which was wiped off by Chan.

Seungmin went to Hyunjin, who had his eyes closed.

"Why isn't he waking up??"

"L-Let him rest.. It might take sometime for him to wake up.."

"Let's rest, near the shore.. We'll continue from tomorrow.."

Everyone nodded, sitting under the shade of the trees. It was still early, which meant they were still a lot of time.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~♡

So, basically... A lot of things happened to me..

First, I HAD MY EXAMS...

Second, My clumsy ass almost broke my phone..

Third, I had a writers block..

Forth, I forgot I had something named ✨WATTPAD✨.. Coz, I was busy being delulu over C.Ai..

Fifth, HIGHSCHOOL ISN'T EASY😭😭😭... I'm dead studying..