𝟏𝟒

After dusk, the lads stopped by a little river

After dusk, the lads stopped by a little river. It was only a foot deep, but there were enough of fish to feed their empty tummies.

They caught a few fish, and Jisung kindled the fire.

They grilled the fish and ate it.

While sleeping, the guys took turns sleeping. Unsure of their surroundings and what could harm them.

The following morning, after a few hours. They entered a deep jungle. However, they ended up getting lost.

"Who has the fucking map?" Seungmin cursed.

"Aww, the small puppy got angry. "I have it; now what?" Minho spoke.

"Can't you use your damned eyes?" Seungmin responded.

"If you are in such a hurry, why don't you use those buttons?" Minho remarked, throwing the map towards Seungmin. 

"If I had a map, I would have used it. Unlike you, who has crammed it inside the bag."

"Use it now, get us the fuck out of here."

"Hey hyung, don't fight." Jeongin stated.

"Yeah kid, get your puppy back to the track."

"Shut the fuck up before I kick your balls," Seungmin yelled.

"Try it, bitch."

Jeongin pulled Seungmin back, attempting to calm the older one. Changbin and Hyunjin stopped Minho before he beat the shit out of the younger.

"STOP IT," Chan screamed, having had enough of the shouting.

Everyone calmed down and focused on Chan.

"Give me the map." I will get us out of here. And no one will say anything." He scowled at the two.

"Yes," the two responded.  

They remounted their horses, with Chan leading the way this time. They were almost out of the forest, when a couple arrows appeared out of nowhere. A few of them received scratches.

One of the arrows struck Jeongin's horse, scaring it and causing it to become uncontrollable. Jeongin almost fell off its back and into the thorny bushes. But Chan grabbed the boy before he collapsed.

"What the actual fuck?" Jisung cursed. The guys gazed at the grey-haired, but he was gazing elsewhere. Several arrows were fired at them.

Jisung used his ability to burn a handful of them, Minho reversed their path, and Chan doused them with water, causing them to tumble to the ground. 

Just then, more arrived, doubling the amount of the preceding ones. Seungmin halted time, causing everyone but the eight to freeze.

"Where are the arrows coming from?" Changbin asked.

Minho responded, "I'll check," and fled off. He returned after a few minutes.

"Just some tribals who think we're intruders," Minho said as he sat back.

They resumed their journey, with Jeongin behind Seungmin as the horse ran away frightened.

They exited the jungle, but first Seungmin unfroze them.

The tribes had caught the horse.

"What is a royal horse doing in the middle of a forest?" The leader inquired.

"Maybe a messenger from the royals."

"More like, eight warriors. Catch them before they get away."

They all hurried to where the horse came from.

"We cannot let them break the curse,"

They followed the path until they discovered the eight people exiting the dense forest.

"Run faster, idiot." The leader said, hitting the animal he was riding.

Jeongin, who was becoming bored, saw them.

"Hyung, they are coming." Jeongin quickly formed a strong ice wall. They smashed through the wall and pursued them.

"Now," the leader said.

His crew hurled spears to block the escape.

"Damn it," Chan said, abruptly stopping the horse.

The tribals encircled the eight and picked their spears, which blocked the exit.

"Who are you?" "Why are you here?" Their leader inquired.

"We're just passer-bys, going to the snow covered mountains." Chan responded.

"You are passer-bys but you have the royal horses." Their commander pointed out.

"Yes, we're from the royal palace.  "We're going to the snow-covered mountain." Chan tried his best to remain calm, but the others became frustrated by the number of questions.

"Why do you ask so many questions? We intend no harm; we simply need to travel to the mountains." Minho spoke.

"Remember, your neck is at the tip of the spear, not mine. "Speak wisely." Their commander glared.

Suddenly, all of the weapons caught fire, and the tribals' feet became frozen to the ground.

"Let's go." Chan shouted.

They rushed from the jungle, the horses galloping as quickly as they could.

The present trail they were on was neither grassland nor woodland. You could only see few trees. 

It was approaching dark, so they needed to find or build a shelter.

"Minho, can you find a place for us spend the night." Chan said and the boy followed his instructions.

"There is a pretty large village. Maybe we should stay there," he remarked.

"How much far?"

"It's not that far,"

They went rather far before discovering the village.

They entered the village, sitting awkwardly.

"Who are they?" Someone murmured from behind a barrel.

"From the royal palace. "Look at the horses."

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" The third person said.  

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Back with another shitty chapter...
There will be slow updates...
SO, PLEASE DON'T MIND IT