Chapter 7: Not The Blonde Chest Hair

The time we both came up for air the sun was just setting. In the early September night sky you could already see the stars emerging in the growing darkness. Elise's lips still tingling on mine. We're together. There's no more room for loneliness. I have one of my best friends next to me. For a long time now. The sand is plastered to my skin but I brush it off. It rubs on certain areas where the skin is sensitive but I think nothing of it. I feel warm. Cozy. Wanted. We got beyond close on and off set but this is the closest we've been ever. I'm not complaining.

"I can't wait for 5:30 today! Episode 10! Can't wait. Your knee high socks and bangs I could just die for the last episode." El says breaking the lip language barrier.

I just nod at her obliviousness. It's adorable. She acts like this just never happened. I can only salute her light hearted personality. I have a tendency to hold grudges over some things. Like after the music video I shot where I overdosed on pills but I also had to make out with a guy who was a terrible kisser. His light beard I can still feel scratching my face. Elise stands and I only watch as she walks around me. I am next to stand and we head back to my car. My arm still looped around her side and our hips connected. I offer to drive her home but she refuses and I end up bringing her back to my place. My roommates are out partying across the freaking province so I... I mean we... have the loft to ourselves. We walk ourselves through the doors and up the stairs into a spacious kitchen. I grab two wine glasses and pour us a drink. I hand it to her and our fingers brush. I stare deeply into her eyes. She leaned her small body against the counter top. I replace the glass in her hand with my hand. Putting down both our glasses on the table with a resounding ding. My lips are against hers again. That's all I want to do with her. Is just kiss her for hours on end. She pushes back on my shirt slightly, Her breath still on my lips.

In the quietest, cutest voice she says, "it's 5:29..." Breaking our kiss she grabs her glass again and sits herself on the couch. She prepares her phone which already has at least 100 texts in total from the cast. We give play by play text messages most of the time because we filmed these episodes out of order. So that makes us anxious for how it all comes together. I don't bother with my phone at the moment as I set Youtube up on the Tv. It's a big set so it's a better viewer for two people. I refresh the page as it hits 5:30 and I click it immediately. The inro opens with the all too familiar piano keys. I sit next to Elise and get ready for the episode. 

The episode proceeds and it was funny nonetheless but my eyes were fixed on Laur. Damn. I mean my eyes were on Elise. Who was completely fixed on the screen. I think of snuggling up to her side but I think that would be a bit clingy. Since we kinda made out all afternoon. There's never too much kissing with her. I also may have bombed the first kiss on screen on purpose. Just maybe. I try to look at the screen but still look over. Until she realized. Right there I thought she was going to call me obsessed and insane but does something completely different. She lies down on my in the crevice of my armpit. The episode finishes off and I turn the TV off. I finally pick up my phone and give my final reactions. When Sharon text we both burst out laughing. I even almost spill my drink on Elise. I run my fingers through her blonde hair. Her head has weight on my stomach but it feels like nothing. I lean down and kiss her head. 

My phone buzzes again and it's a snapchat from Kaitlyn. Elise doesn't have it and she has no intention to invest her time into it. I open the snap it's Kait and Sharon both with an open mouthed selfie like they were surprised. I send one back mirroring their faces. I send it and put my phone down again. usually we don't go back and forth for too long. My phone light up again. I open it and read the message on the screen. "Do you just have blonde chest hair..."The snap ends and another one comes in finishing the statement. "or is that someone laying on you *interested emoji face*" 

I didn't even realize her hair was in the photo. I probably should've checked the perimeter but that was the last thing on my mind. I can't hide it anymore. There is someone here and i can't lie saying it's someone else. I sit Elise up and take another snap. My face is weird as always, and her's is perfect... like always. I write, "Yeah, someone decided to drop by". She didn't drop by but lets not let them expect so much at one time. I don't answer their last snap. We are face to face again. The darkness growing in the room. The lights were off to make the episode experience more dramatic. Or I just didn't want to get up to turn on the light. We are down again. The night filled with more and more kisses. Heated kisses. Slow kisses. Intimate kisses. Passionate kisses. Just kissing everywhere. We didn't shed anything but jackets and shoes. We weren't ready for more than what we were doing already. Oh my god! Can I kiss everyone like I kiss Elise?

*****************************************************************************************************

I awake in a unknown bed and in a mangle of black hair. It took me a second to realize I was in Natasha's apartment and I kissed her for a long amount of time. I bite my lips to try and remember her taste of her mouth and tongue. I accidently make a small gurgling noise that makes Nat wake. I lightly place a hand on her cheek. I feel the warmth in her cheeks. She leans forward just a tad and brushes my lips. She pushes off the bed and stands and opens the curtains filling the room with light. I have to squint for a second until I adjust to it. 

"Hey what time is it?" I ask with a groggy and satisfied face.

"UH I think like 9:00 Am. Why do you have--" I cut her off.

"Oh no I have to go! I was supposed to do something with her for her Youtube thing this morning! Sorry to cut it short."

I race off the bed and kiss Nat on the cheek as I fly out the door. My shoes half on. Great. Now I look like I just had a one night stand. Well it isn't too far off. Minus the sex and other things but anyway. I try to hail a cab and grab one. I got lucky it was quick. I'm Dropped at my house in record time. I ask him to keep the meter running as I run inside. I change my shirt and pants. Grab my pack and the little surprise I have for them. I'm back in the car and speeding off to Kait's place. I'm still trying to catch my breath, but it's pretty constricting with my jacket and I happen to grab the flannel shirt I own. Way to follow the lesbian trend Elise.