3 - Mother

Sand was almost falling asleep until he heard weird sounds coming from the other bed. He heard Paul holding back his groaning as he was biting the pillow and he heard a clapping sound which he knew very well.

"So he's not as innocent as he acts... masturbating when someone else is in the same room... shameless." Sand thought and fell asleep with a smug face.

In his sleep, he could also feel someone else's body rubbing against his back but it didn't wake him up. Early in the morning, he was woken up by a sudden ray of light coming to the room through a window and he also heard how someone was pulling the curtains which Paul and his brother had to avoid the sun.

"H-huh? What's happening?" Paul was just wiping his eyes and Sand just noticed there was someone else laying in the bed next to him but stayed hidden.

"SONGPOL! JOMPOL! WAKE UP!!!" Paul and his brother immediately got up from the bed which revealed Sand as well.

"Mom!!" She had her arms put on her hips and looked furious. They were both backing away and Sand didn't know what to do.

"So? Which one of you three will go first? Where were you last night? All of you!"

"Huh?! You didn't stay at home, Pol?!"

"Why would I?! You are away almost every night-!" Jom shut Paul's mouth too late and their mom was already pulling their ears.

"Pol! You'll go first! It looks like I'll have a longer conversation with Jom!" Then she looked at Sand and didn't stop till he walked towards them but he was still shirtless.

"Sand! Put something on!" Paul shouted but his mother gave him an awkward look.

"You are all boys! It shouldn't bother you!" Paul bowed his head and Jom weirdly looked at him. Then he looked at Sand and his confusion couldn't get even bigger.

"So you are telling me... I slept in bed with some dude?"

"Saen is my friend..." When Paul calmed down, he remembered how he should call him.

"Jom... you'll stay quiet now or your punishment will be even harsher. Pol! Start explaining!" Paul gulped and grabbed his head. He still had hungover from yesterday's night and felt sick. When his mother noticed he was about to throw up, she let him go and looked at Sand.

"Then you, where did you take my son? And put something on finally!" Sand looked for the closest shirt next to him and found his Tee on the floor.

"I just... to be honest, Song is an adult so I wanted to go out with him for a few drinks. That's all. I'm older than him so I'm taking full responsibility..."

"When did you come home?"

"Around midnight. Song had just one glass, I swear, he's not used to alcohol." She sighed.

"Alright. He's an adult and works hard so it wouldn't be fair if I were still controlling him but... you didn't do anything with girls." Sand shook his head. Was dancing included? But she could be careless about him, Paul was her son.

"Tell me, boy, where are your parents? I should tell them about your behavior because I don't want my son to become a drunkard. One drink doesn't hurt but I won't let him repeat it!" Now Sand didn't know what to say but luckily Paul came out of the bathroom.

"M-mom... Saen he... he doesn't have any parents. He grew up in an orphanage and now he's looking for work and a place to live in..." Sand nodded and was impressed by Paul's quickly made-up lie.