1 - The wish that came true

Present

It was Friday morning in Bangkok and Songpol was just preparing his givings to the shrine so his impossible wish would come true. His impossible wish to return in time and restart his life... get the time he wasted on one-sided love back and not have any regrets in his life... to experience his third love.
First - Mathee, the pianist who came out of nowhere and made Songpol's following days brighter. The man he loved for the next twenty five years. The man who told him two times that he's getting married while Songpol expected to hear something completely different and the man... who's now far away from him, living his family life with his beautiful wife Pat and his son Phiphu.
Second - Phiphu, the lovely boy who let him experience the young love when Songpol changed to fifteen years old boy. The boy who gave him his first kiss and genuinely loved him... the first boy to whom he had to break his heart because his young body was about to change back and their love was impossible...

When Mathee was still in Bangkok preparing his perfect honeymoon and wanted some time alone with Pat, he was sending Phiphu to Songpol's restaurant and he could see that Phiphu was repeatedly reading the letter "Paul" left for him. His feelings were written there to the detail and was smiling because his feelings were requited at least in the letter. Songpol felt really guilty because of it.

He didn't plan to fall in love with his crush's son but in his younger version he couldn't reject the chance to know how it is to date someone. Even though it was short, for Songpol it was the most beautiful part of his life.

__________________________

In his restaurant, all he could see was just dust and empty seats... the only customer who kept coming regularly was Paul's friend Tootee to help him find someone else and help him forget but after his first unsuccessful date, he refused to go to any meetings from dating app.

Tomorrow is Songpol's fifty-sixth birthday and it's the day when his wish should be fulfilled. On the way to the shrine he met one of his good 55:15 friends. It was Thep with his son Pond.

"Paul! I knew that was you!" Songpol smirked.

"Paul was before when I was fifteen, now it's Songpol again." Pond was completely lost in their conversation and Songpol was glad to meet Thep again after longer time but now it wasn't the right time.

"Hey buddy, don't you have birthday around this time? I think that we should make you the same birthday party which we made for Jarunee." Songpol hurtfully smiled. To Jarunee he could relate the most. She was also always taking care of others and didn't have time to live her own life... she had her first love at the age of fifty-five but unfortunately passed away after they returned back to their original bodies...

"No... I don't have birthday any time soon." Songpol lied, he genuinely believed his wish would come true and wouldn't meet his friends ever again.

"Oh, that's too bad, Pond has amazing skills in editing so he'd create the best remixes of your favorite Jaya." Pond smiled after his father praised him and Songpol was glad how the chance to be young again changed all of them. Mainly Jaya who won the hearts of everyone again even as a Diva and now she's working on creating new songs with her new songwriter San and her manager Pao.

Yes, San's coughing returned so he couldn't work as a voice actor anymore but still wanted to take advantage of his talent and Prim recommended him to work with Jaya when he was composing new poems for her every day.
Jarunee is not among us anymore but her father and lover stayed and lived together. Even though Bomb was trying to be strong, he couldn't get rid of the pain no matter how much alcohol he drank in the club but even as a drunkard, he stayed loyal to Jarunee even though she told him to love himself more than her...
In the end, he couldn't do that but was fulfilling his second promise to help her father. He was drinking just at night and when he was sober again, he visited him for a while before he left for his work.
Thep, whom Songpol just met, was able to earn enough money to reopen his boxing academy again together with his supporting son and amazing wife Sai. His first client Preuk, whom he once defeated in his younger version, spent there a lot of time and after Thep learnt he's also missing a father, he decided to be his father role just like his father Boonmee took Thep under his wing.