𝐈𝐈

Anticipation. That's what he felt. Or was it nervousness? Surely not, Felix Catton did not get nervous for any woman. But she wasn't just any woman. His leg bounced, his fingers trembled. His forehead... was sweating? Now that couldn't be right.

Oliver was sat across from him, his eyes on his book. He was the opposite of Felix; he was sat back in the chair, resting his leg on top of the other. His buttoned shirt was buttoned only half way up so you could see his toned chest. He hadn't put much effort into his outfit but he still looked put together. Meanwhile, Felix had actually worried about what he was going to wear. He settled on a pair of white loafers, white khakis and a white button up.

"Ya' alright, Felix? I ain't never seen ya' like this before," Oliver chuckled beside him with his thick accent as he brought his gaze up and away from the pages of his book. Felix just grumbled at Oliver as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

Oliver examined Felix; he truly hadn't seen him this way before. He was never nervous, not even when his mother scolded him for something he had done wrong. Surely this girl couldn't mean that much to him?

The thoughts of the two men were interrupted when Venetia, Felix's sister, rushed into the library. Felix jumped up when he saw the excited expression on her face, knowing that could only mean one thing.

"She's here." She said breathlessly.

Felix could be mistaken for a herd of animals with the way his steps pounded quickly and loudly against the floor. Venetia left immediately after him and Oliver just sighed to himself. This girl must be a goddess to have Felix Catton with his knickers in a twist.

He bent the corner of his page as not to lose it, placed the closed book down and stood from his chair, shoving his hands into his pockets as he followed in the Catton footsteps out of the library.