🔥Part 5; Her House (2)

(A/n: mild smut, mention of kn!ves)

(611 words)

I tossed and turned on the couch all night, Moira's words replayed in my mind.

What did she mean? Why would she say that to my face? I mean I know she's blunt, but...

After what seemed like forever, I got off the couch, angrily stomping to the dark kitchen.

As I flicked the light on, the tall red headed Irishman was already standing there.

"Oh, sorry. I just needed a glass of water." I scratched the back of my neck.

"No, don't worry about it. I couldn't sleep anyway."

"Neither could I. I think I'm too distracted to sleep," I say sheepishly.

"Distracted? What by?" She said.

What do I say? Am I supposed to be honest and tell her that the only thing on my mind is her? The way her hand would feel if it were laced in mine?

"y/n?"

She noticed I was hesitating, and a wide grin spread on her cheeks.

"Um, sorry," her deep voice cut me out of my thoughts, "just...stuff that's been going on."

We stood silently in her kitchen for a moment, me feeling awkward, and her feelings were, well, unreadable.

"Hmm, personally I find a good orgasm with one's partner to be the best stress reliever... Have you got anyone to share that with at home?" Dr O'Deorain raised her eyes suggestively.

"No," I paused, suddenly feeling a pang of lust, "Why? Are you offering?" I half-joked, my extraverted side coming out.

The geneticist almost looked proud of my comment.

"Well I suppose it wouldn't be off the table..." she smirked, "unless you're into that."

Before I could speak, Moira slowly inched towards me, taking my hands in hers.

I stuttered, barely able to form words in my head let alone verbally.

"I- um... Sure," I said, breathlessly.

Next thing I knew the geneticist planted her lips against mine. All the tension finally lifting.

I felt...almost...relaxed against her. Her warmth just had that something...

As I stood there wide-eyed and Bambi like when she kissed me, I also felt her hands let's go of mine and move to my neck.

Once I realised how lust filled and desperate she was, I gave in; she may not have done anything for a long time, so I couldn't bring myself to say no.

I pulled away from the kiss, "Dr. O'Deorain? Would you care to take this to somewhere more intimate? Perhaps...the bedroom?"

Her smirk widened as she instantly took my hand and led me down the hall into the master bedroom.

As we entered the large room, Moira literally threw me onto her large bed; I landed with a wince on the purple silk sheets.

"Shall we discuss boundaries?" she walked up to the edge of the bed, barely able to keep her hands to herself.

"I'm not overly good with anal, knives, or edging," I said quickly, eager to have her please me.

"Me neither for anal and knives... However edging is a must for me." Her heterochromic eyes bore into my body.

"I see. I'll edge you if you call me baby in return," I say cheekily smirking at her.

"Whoever said anything about you edging me?" she raised her eyebrows at me and leant down over my body on the bed, smashing her lips into mine.

~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: Sorry it's been so long!! Honestly I completely forgot about this story ngl :/ But I will probably write a good wrap up in a few chapters, then you guys can decide if you want more or not. Thanks sorry love youuu!)