🔥Part 7; The Best Stress Reliever (2)

{975 words}

After turning the vibrator onto the highest setting, she rested it on my clit. Pleasure ran through me like water and I immediately began moaning.

"Do you like that dear?"

"I do, I really do," I panted.

"Open your mouth," she said softly. I resisted, not doing what I was told.

"I said open," she ordered again, subtly increasing the power of the toy on my clit.

I moaned heavily, as if letting out something that had been held in for centuries.

I arched my back and tilted my head, only to be met with the geneticists fingers shoved in my mouth.

"Suck," she demanded. This time I didn't hesitate to follow her order, and I began moving my tongue all around her long slender fingers.

A shiver of lust slid upwards in my body as I felt myself nearing my orgasm.

Moira noticed this, so she turned off the vibrator and moved it off my pussy.

Again met by the cold air on my clit, I whimpered.

"Not yet dear," she said.

She leaned down to kiss me again, completely ignoring the fact that my vagina was as wet as the ocean, and unclipping the handcuffs with her free hand.

I painfully groaned into the kiss, letting her know how upset I was, to which she ignored that too and continued to play with my tongue using hers.

After a moment she got up off me, flipped me over so my head was crashed into her pillow, and sat back down on my back and handcuffed my hands together.

"May I use a strap on between your beautiful thighs? It's okay if not, I have other methods that don't require such equipment," Dr O'Deorain softly said as she held my arms behind my back and nibbled on my ear.

"Sorry, no. I'm not comfortable with insertion." I desperately didn't want to spoil the intimacy that the geneticist and I were sharing, but I still have limits.

Weirdly enough, Moira didn't seem to be disappointed, but rather even more excited and turned on.

"That's perfectly fine. Never apologise for personal preference," she smiled at me, continuing to drag her arms around my torso.

I moaned softly as she softly flicked my nipples and left love bites all over the back of my neck.

"I'm going to place the blindfold on you now. Is that okay?" she said.

I simply nodded then my view went dark. I really couldn't see anything aside from the outline of magenta light around the edges of the jellybean shaped blindfold.

That's two of my senses that the geneticist has taken away; touch and sight. Soon enough I have a feeling she's also going to take away my ability to walk.

Seconds felt like hours as she moved around the bottom of the bed, situating herself in between my thighs.

Finally, I felt her warm pretty breaths on my clit, as she blew on it.

My legs tensed at the soft feeling of wind pressing over my flower.

When she stopped blowing, I felt my body tense.

Next, the blank silence was harshly interrupted by the geneticists tongue meeting the inner lips of my vagina. I moaned heavily.

"Oh god Dr O'Deorain," I wheezed out.

I felt the vibrations of her small chuckles run across my lower stomach.

"Please don't stop-" I begged.

Every time she pulled away from my pussy to breathe, I jumped as she came back. The sudden tickle of her touch was unbearable.

She caressed her tongue, letting it dance all around the intricate folds and details of my flower, while I was barely holding to together.

My loud moans bounced off every wall, soaking into our bare skin.

As she slipped and swirled, all I could feel was desperation, and all I could see was coloured shapes rather than actual things. The geneticist had been pleasuring me so much that I started to enter another dimension.

"M-m-mommyyy-" I murmured.

"Oh? Mommy? That one's new," Moira said smirking.

"Gah!" I moaned, my breathing tightened, breaths becoming short and shallow.

"Please don't stop!" I yelled at the geneticist, her still soaking up my wetness.

"Only because you said please," she smirked again, her voice vibrating through my body was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"Jesus christ! T-there! That's the spot!" I moaned, my voice raspy.

"Right here?" She said, focusing her fingers and tongue to one spot.

I then felt the vibrator on that spot. About 5 seconds of the toy massaging my clit, my stomach tightened and I began panting.

"It's time already dear? Oh well." She planted her lips on mine and weaved her tongue in where the toy couldn't reach.

As I reached my peak it was like Heaven and hell were colliding. The sky was falling, my body was shaking. It was all thanks to this fiery haired geneticist.

As my body reached its height, a shimmery cream sticky liquid flew out of my hole, Moira managed to catch it all on her tongue.

Moira moved away from my heat and I felt her smash her lips on mine.

As she kissed me I could taste the salty sweet taste on myself in her mouth.

She moved the blindfold off me, threw it onto the bedside table, and making out with me heavily.

I broke the kiss, "sorry for calling you mommy, it just slipped out."

"Oh nonsense, don't ever apologise. Thank you for letting me please you," she said, her accent coming off strong.

"And thank you for pleasing me," I smiled.

Moira then rolled off me, and slipped under the bed sheet.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and came back out wearing one of moira's oversized purple shirts. I slipped into the bed beside her, rolled over, and dozed off to sleep.