🔥Part 13; The Shower

⚠️TW: Smut (afab x amab).

{789 words}

"Well, I..." I stammered, not knowing what to think about this situation.

It was a...man.

Asking me to have...sex.

With him.

A...man.

You know what, fuck it.

He raised his eyebrow grinning at me and awaiting my response.

"Yeah. Why not," I told him, my inside voice yelling at me inside my head to stop immediately. He stepped in the shower with me and raised the shower head higher to fit him as well.

He snaked his arms around my stomach and kissed the side of my neck. He felt...warm.

He felt...good.

"Hey baby?" He whispered seductively in my ear, his voice sounding like driving over gravel.

"Yeah?" I hummed, tensing my body a bit.

"Last night was incredible... You really have a way with your hands," he told me, his whisper coming through his man-eating smirk.

My eyes widened and I blushed as I felt his erect dick brush against my lower back.

"You've really got me feeling some kind of way, y/n." He grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair while whispering dirty compliments in my ear.

After he rinsed out the conditioner, I turned to face him. He was quite handsome; excellent bone structure, slight stubble, full lips.

He smirked and leaned down to kiss me, his whole body was strong, covered in muscle. He looked like he could be a soldier.

"Hey dear?" I pulled away from his lips, he kept his arms locked around my neck.

"Yes baby?" He had a gleam of desire in his eyes, he looked ready to pounce any moment.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I feel horrible about this. I must have been blackout drunk last night, because I can't seem to remember your name... Who are you?"

He looked deeply into my eyes for a moment, before he, mystery man, broke out into a fit of laughter. I stood there looking at him, letting the shower water creep down my arm.

"Don't worry about it. I never gave it to you." He looked at me deadpan serious, moving his hands from my neck to my ass.

"Can I have it? Please?"

"No. Just call me...Keith," he said quietly before attaching his lips and teeth to my neck. I moaned at the sudden contact.

"Okay...K-keith." I gave in, allowing him to do what he wanted.

His hand ventured downwards to my pussy, and he softly teased my clit until I was begging, panting, and moaning.

After a moment he lifted one of my legs and propped it up against the shower wall, and lined his member up with my hole.

"Are you ready?" Lust was dripping from his voice, mixed in with the original sound of death.

I nodded and tightly closed my eyes, feeling his long-ass shaft enter me. He was very big, very filling. He grunted as he started slowly moving his hips back and forward.

After a while, he sped up his thrusts, moaning and panting like his life depended on it.

"What are you?" He whispered again.

"Daddy's little slut!" I yelled, not knowing where it came from.

I felt my ass cheeks go numb as he slapped it, hard. I yelped and moaned.

I felt as his thrusts got a lot sloppier, moving at an inconsistent rate. He was getting closer.

With a groan that nearly tore off my ears, he came, his sticky liquid shooting upwards into my vagina.

He pulled out and rinsed his wet dick in the warm water of the shower, leaving me in an awkward position, still desperate and chasing my own orgasm.

"K-keith!" I yelled, holding myself up with the wall.

He turned back to me and made a grunt of realisation, before dropping to his knees in front of me and licking the inside of my thighs.

I moaned loudly as he slowly made his way up to my clit with his tongue, not missing a single fold.

When he found my sensitive bud, he focused it and quickly flicked his tongue over it. I moaned and he caught my juice spilling from my pussy.

After I rode out my high on his tongue, rinsed off under the water, and got dried and dressed, I came out of the bathroom. Keith sitting on the end of the bed.

He glanced up at me as he tied his laces on his boots, "you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm...okay. Just a little...confused. How did I get here? Who are you?"

He raised his eyebrows and I sat beside him on the bed, "it's a long story."

"I've got time."

He pursed his lips, "last night..."