🔥Part 6; The Best Stress Reliever

TW: (afab x afab) smut🔥

{1253 words}

Moira laced her lips in mine, her fiery red hair glowing in the bedside lamp.

I felt her hands grab mine, then pin them above my head.

The lust coming from the geneticist was incomparable to anything; it was so strong.

Her tongue started asking for entrance into my mouth, so I gave it. Our breathing was harmonious, and our tongues danced with each other.

Her hands moved around my body, making me feel things in places I didn't even know I could.

She lifted back and detached herself from me, leaving me a trembling mess, craving her touch.

"I need you to please me... Please..." I muttered out, the words mindlessly escaping my lips.

Moira was undoing her shirt buttons as she looked down at me and smirked.

"Come again sweetheart?" She heard me, but she just wanted to listen to me beg.

"Yes, please!"

The geneticist slid her shirt back off her arms, revealing her royal purple lace brassiere. My mouth watered at the sight.

She lifted my torso up and swiftly, seamlessly, and expertly pulled off my t-shirt, followed by unclipping my black bra.

She threw my clothes to the side, stuck in a gaze watching my large breasts settle.

"Do I have your verbal consent to please you? To lick your cunt, edge you, and bring you to a graceful finish?" Moira looked as if she was about to implode, her cheeks a soft red. I can only imagine what I looked like.

"Yes. You have my consent," I said, eager to feel her long slender fingers all over me.

"Wonderful," she very quickly said, attaching her lips and teeth to my right nipple, massaging the other one in between her fingers.

I felt the anticipation of her touch flicker across my soft skin, the desire for more. It was similar to having an itch that you can't reach; the craving for a touch.

She unlatched her lips from my breast and began slowly kissing the skin above it, making her way up to my neck. Feeling her tongue brush all of my sensitive spots was enough to push out an accidental moan.

She pulled back slightly, "you like that?"

Her deep Irish accent was more than enough to get me going again, softly moaning and panting; I tried to bite my lips to stop any from escaping.

She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her, "please don't refrain from making noise, I want to hear all of your whimpers."

Our lips were pressed together again, as I felt her massaging both of my breasts with both hands.

"You're so pretty, aren't you? Such a good little slut~" she said softly in between kisses.

I rubbed my legs together in hope to create some friction, some kind of relief from this desire she had me held in.

She obviously noticed, and sat back up. "I believe that's my job. Unless you'd prefer to do it yourself? Hmm?"

My face went scarlet. "No, please, go ahead."

Dr O'Deorain finally stopped teasing me, (or so I thought), and moved her head down my body.

She yanked off my pants and underwear in one fell swoop, and I could feel her warm pretty breaths on my clit.