Twenty-Two

Regina Spring

Dear Diary,

Ashley Ryder isn't the quiet, shy girl type at all. She blurts out things that shouldn't be said or heard. She loves jumping around and pulling pranks on people. She told Miguel he had gray hair and he is really mad at her. She has a thing for guitarists. Well, I play the guitar so...

OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. HEAR ME OUT WHEN I SAY THIS.

When she told me she had a guitarist, I was so lost in her beauty that I spoke without thinking twice and said, "I'll play for you," which is not the most romantic thing, I know. But then, we kissed and it was heaven and she's my girlfriend now and I don't even know her completely. OMG what if she turns out to be a serial killer?

I should probably stop overthinking.

Seriously, a lot has happened at Camp Lakesville in the past 10 days. Sydney and I are best friends now. I tricked her into promising me that she'd call every week with the newest gossip going in her life. And I kinda may have also tricked Kai into helping me out with math every weekend for a month because God knows I need help. Lastly, Miles is Miles. He's great. We're still working things out. He's been mad at me because I somehow ended up describing him as a stalker in the song I wrote for Sydney and him.

(P.s. It's called "SMILES")

(P.s. P.s. I should probably work on my title writing abilities)

Maybe it was a bad idea.

Love,

Regina