More Than Survive (Reprise)

Alright, Y'all! Some context before this next one! Erix exclaims before the next song can play. There are two different versions of this musical! One on-broadway and one off-broadway! Which means two different cast albums! The on-broadway one also has songs that the off-broadway doesn't have so we'll switch to those when one happens! "Oooooh! Does that mean that I'll have a different voice!" Christine squeals with excitement. You actually have the same actor! You, Rich, and Michael all have the same actors as the off-broadway! "Dude! That's sick!" Rich's voice rises from the crowd. Yeah, It is! Anyways time for the song! Sorry, Jeremy! "Wait, what?" Before he can further question Erix the song begins to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[JEREMY]Once again there's been a takedown

I guess it could've gone worse

At least I didn't have a break down

And have to go to the nurse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does that happen often? You say it like it's happened before?" Martha asks, worried about her new friend. "Well, I mean, I wouldn't say often but yeah it happens every once and a while." Jeremy awkwardly shrugs and is almost immediately sandwiched in a hug from Christine and Michael. His tense smile shifts into something more natural and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't want to be special

Don't even need to survive

I just wanna know that Christine

Is aware I'm alive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry Jer! I was very aware! Maybe a little too aware!" Her hold on Jeremy tightens and Jeremy responds with a nod. "I'm glad I know that now." He sounds more at peace than he has since this whole thing started. "Awwwwwwwwww." And the moment is gone thanks to an awwwing from the crowd. Jeremy's best guess is that it came from Peggy, Martha, or McNamara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter has been added to the others because I decided I wanted to include the On-Brodway stuff! I'm happy to be back! For added context, it has been 4 years since I last updated this fic!

-Sincerely, Erix