The Squip Enters

[JEREMY:]
Ow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Uh oh. That's probably not good" Martha said flinching slightly at Jeremy's pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[THE SQUIP:]
Target female inaccessible

[CHRISTINE:]
Jeremy?

[JEREMY:]
Ugh... What the hell?!

[THE SQUIP:]
Calibration in process
Please excuse some mild discomfort
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again an "uh oh" radiates from Martha, the others also showing concern. "If your ears are sensitive I would suggest covering them there is quite a bit of screaming," Erix says. Jeremy flinches at the memory of the pain then feels a pair of hands over his ears. He looks over his shoulder to see that Michael is the one covering his ears. He smiles slightly to show his appreciation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[JEREMY:]
Mild?!

[CHRISTINE:]
Jeremy! What's wrong?

[JAKE:]
Dude, the freak's freaking out!

[THE SQUIP:]
Calibration complete
Access procedure initiated

[JEREMY:]
Woah-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait
I'm fine, I just nee...

[THE SQUIP:]
Discomfort level may increase

[JEREMY:]
Guah! Aagh! Guaaaah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy flinches once again able to hear the muffled screaming through Michael's hands. Michael notices this and pulls Jeremy into a tight hug. Laurens stares blankly flashing back to when he was shot. The screams of his soldiers, battle cries, as they set off to avenge the dead. The fall from horse to ground. The rough feeling of the ground before black. Alex felt the anxiety pouring off John and snuggled up to him giving him a kiss on the forehead. John leaned into the touch, thankful that he had Alexander.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[THE SQUIP:]
Accessing neural memory
Accessing muscle memory
Access procedure complete
Jeremy Heere
Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor
Your SQUIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erix looked around seeing how uncomfortable the others then looked back at the projector. The silence that had started to build was broken by the sound of the next part starts to play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yowza!! Its been forever since I've had any time to write. No need to fear though because this week I have a four day weekend so I will try and make up for the lost time.

Sincerely, Erix