Chapter 5

"Did you give Declan the divorce papers?" I asked as if I was bored but deep down I was hurt. Roman chuckled, "He was surprised to he was married. He wants an explanation about why women marry him only to divorce him soon after. I had to tell him about Maeve. He has decided that he won't divorce you since his previous wives never bothered to get pregnant." My heart swelled with happiness as I walked off to hide my feelings. I sat down as Malcom asked me if I knew where Moira was. I closed my eyes and I asked out internally. I kept my lips firmly shut. I thought about the question it like a whisper soft and clear, 'Where are you? Tell me I am you and you are me. There are are no secrets between us.' No sooner I said it a clear reply came, 'I am going to the airport on my way to Malaysia. I will arrive in KL in a few hours. My destination is Malaka' I opened my computer and pretended to tap a few keys and declare that Moira was going to Malaysia and that she is going to Kuala Lumpur.

The others packed their belongings and we took a private jet. This mission was commissioned by Jax a member of the high table. He was pissed that Moira had the nerve to kidnap his five year old daughter. He wanted implement some severe punishment. Most of the people he sent to collect her was sent back to him as a jigsaw puzzle.

When we were up in the air he made a video call demanding an update. After a few minutes of screaming about our incompetence he finally he asked for me. I had to tell him that someone in his organization is working for her. I explained how I was careful and yet they knew that I was there to capture her. He said that he will find out how much his companions are compromised. He said that my priority is to find out where she is going and deliver her to him. He will take care of the traitor. I explained that she is going to Malaysia. Her destination is actually Malaka. He was frozen for a moment but said nothing further. His assistant called him reminding him of his appointment and I said that he should keep this conversation a secret. I asked that he send Jason. He said that he will send him to my destination and that he had no intentions of telling anyone not even Jason where he was being sent. Just that it is a job that he must do quietly. The assistant knocked on the door insisting that he come out to greet his guests. He wished me luck and ended the call.

True to his words Jason was sent and he had no clue why he was sent. He didn't come alone. He arrived with his men in arms. We waited till Moira arrived and ambushed her. It was simple and clean. First we made sure that she was on the woodland road where there was nobody. There was plenty of places to hide for us where she can't see us. We made sure that she was alone. I had a sniper blow up her tires first. We used Surface to Air missiles to blow up her security cars. She was boxed in. Her two bodyguards came out and they were shot in the head. Moira was alone. I walked out with Roman sporting a tranquilizer gun. She was hit with the tranq and she passed out.

We boarded the helicopter that took us to the air strip. We board the jet and made our way to London. The entire time she was given a sedative to ensure she didn't escape. When we arrived Jax had arranged an ambulance. It was ordered to take her to the nearest hospital where she will roam the corridor for a few minutes before she is taken to a limousine and escorted to his residence. I had to be with her the entire time. So first I had to pretend that I was her relative. She was taken to a hospital bed where they poked and prodded her. I stayed saying that I was raped by an orderly in one of my stays in a hospital so I am concerned for her safety. One of the others said that they are concerned about her wellbeing so the nurses and doctor let us stay. I found out that the sedative the guys gave her was a dose of the latest narcotics frost bite. It makes the person go high and then it puts them to sleep. If they aren't careful they will overdose.

We waited an hour and decided to leave. I texted Jax and asked for the car in question be my old Volkswagen beetle. A limo will stand out and could cause problems. If we have any hope of getting her to his mansion it had to be done inconspicuously. I told him where it was at the present time. It was in impound because someone stole and went on a joy ride. It took us some time to convince the doctors but in the end we got the appropriate papers and got out of the hospital. My beat and bent old blue beetle was waiting for us at the door. We got her in the car and drove off to his residence. The drive was quiet and easy. When we arrived I was asked to wait in the private study. The others were paid their due and sent on other assignments.

After twenty minutes the door opened and the entire high table walked in. I jumped out of my seat like I was electrocuted. They asked me to remain calm and asked me to be frank with them. I promised not to lie to them. They smiled as they asked me if I possessed psychic abilities. I told them that I don't call them that. I call it the magnet. I like to keep my gift anonymous since there are those that wish to use my gifts for their personal gain. There is a price when using some of my gifts so I used sparingly. They promised that they will only ask when the situation calls for it. Other than that what I do is my own business.

I thanked them and asked for their permission to go. A friend was kidnapped and she had very little bit of time before she would expire. I saw her inside an hourglass. The sand was pouring on her furiously. She kept pounding her fists to break the glass to no avail. When I described what I saw one of them asked if I needed help. I simply said that I need someone who has the ability to sneak in without being noticed. I am planning on punching numbers till I get a hit. The grey haired woman with short hair and British accent immediately called one of her associates. She promised that he will be here in a few minutes. About three minutes later I heard a sharp knock on the door. When Jax gave permission for the person to enter. Declan calmly glided in. He gave me a kind smile and promised to bring me back in one piece. My evening just got seriously awkward.