Treasure in the Tree

A/N: BONUS CHAPTER for the late update!

At first, everything was so dark and both of us closed our eyes. Then suddenly, a shimmer of light glowed, then more and more appeared as our curiosity growed...and we opened our eyes.... The place was like, the universe! We both found our feet settled on the tree and the world beside us was full with stars, solar systems, and some comets! Even Lime had even forgotten she has an unfinished competition.

We gazed at the gorgeous universe and stared at it in awe, then Lime somehow remembered the real purpose.

"Uh...aren't we supposed to find the treasure?" Lime reminded me.

"Oh, then, do you know where it is?" I rejected her.

"Let me see..." Lime turned around and pointed to the top of the tree where a ring of golden light was gleaming brightly.

"How'd you found it that fast?" I was quite amazed by her eyesight.

"Didn't I say I'm with the wind? Nothing could run through the eyes of the wind."

"Well then, race you to the top!"

"How are you going to get there faster than me if I have the power of the wind, which is way much faster than human legs?"

"I have my own way," I said with a mysterious smile.

"Then three, two, one, START!!!"

Lime summoned her wind powers and started flying, I summoned my flames and shot up into the universe.

"This is a lot harder than what I thought!" I yelled as I lost control and flew uncontrollably.

"Ha, practice makes perfect!" Still full of sarcasm.

And she won, of course. I even needed her help to steady on the tree branch.

"That's the treasure, sis." Lime pointed to a wooden box that was surrounded by an aura of light. 

"Yah, so it is, and nothing stops us!" Lime gave me a confident smile which reminded me of the angel's shy face, then Loki. Nah, he must have changed, right? The answer came to me a second later.

When we both set our hands on the treasure chest, a dark figure appeared out of nowhere and snatched my sister and the treasure chest in a second.

"LIME!!!" I was terrified when I realized I had been tricked the whole time. He was still the god of mischief all along. 

"You know her, sis?" Lime punched and kicked but it seemed to not have any effects, since he was made out of mist.

"Oh yes, she knows me," the figure said. "She's actually a great tool, way too easy to be tricked." He smirked.

"Now," he said. "Farewell to you, Naomi Tiwingle, and thanks for your gifts!" A black hole opened in front of him as I said, "No, you won't." As I shaked my head.

"I won't? Dear, you are scared, aren't you? You're  me. You're still the little girl that cries in the corner of your bedroom and needs you little sister to comfort you. Naomi, you are not a grown up, nor a worthy sister."

The words cut into my mind as if he was possessing me. I was about to run away and cry alone when scenes of everything passed my mind. Everything of what my sister did for me. How could I just leave her like this alone, when she cared about me when I was afraid? How could I just run away like a coward and make her face all the problem I've caused? How could I? Maybe Loki was right. I'm not a grown up, and I'm not a worthy sister. 

But I can change, which is what Loki doesn't have. 

I'm not, but I can be, I will be. No, that's not enough, I must be!

"Lime, promise me that you will be safe, no matter what," A single transparent tear fell from my eyes. 

"No sis, don't..." Lime pleaded. "You know what would happen when you--"

"Sis, I love you, from the depths of my heart." I said as I suddenly lost my mind and consciousness. 

Flames blasted out from me, then to everywhere. Loki, Yggdrasil, the whole universe, and into the chaos of everything, as love and hope burned in Muspelheim, and my heart. 

A/N: Next update will be a week or earlier!