Keeper of Hel

As I recalled, I woke up and found that I was in a pure black container, lying on a bed. It's quite easy to know cause I couldn't even see a thing. Everything was just dark and silent. The next thing that scared me was...where was my sister? And the figure? Could he...

If the figure was alive, he must have taken my sis and trapped me inside this thing and might be on his way to our home to get my family! Well done, Naomi.

I lit up the fire in my hands and found out that I'm in a coffin...red bed, black 'ceiling' such an obvious answer. Oh god, who would possibly put me inside this coffin? The dark figure could never, he would have thrown me into a random trash can. How about my sis? Maybe she would command the wind to do something to put me inside this 'comfortable container'. Seems like what a jerk would do, since people as smart as me can never understand the logic of idiots. I put out the flames and pushed as hard as I could on the lid as an annoying noise came out of it.

"Huaaaaaahh!" I opened the lid just as my hope vanished. I was in...Hel.

The air was misty red and what I first saw was actually the bloody red moon shining wickedly in the night sky. Gosh, Lime had so many different options, but why just choose Hel? Was that like a punishment or what?

I took a deep, deep breath and summoned my powers to fly, even though Lime isn't here, I can still make it on my own! "Leave it to the fates then," I blasted out into the dark sky.

Well, my sis was right for half of it this time. Practice makes half perfect. I should have chosen to walk on the ground, I could have got to the door in about two hours, but now, with the help of six hours, I'm finally here, and found the most terrifying creature standing right in front of me. Half of her body was just like a normal person, but the other half of her was like a rotten dead zombie, gross.

"Uh...hi? Can you let me through that light blue portal behind you? Cause I really need to get through there badly, the life of the whole world depends on it," I made a cute face and looked at the strange creature innocently, "Please?"

"Who are you?" The creature was truly a creature in Hel. Cold emotionless voice and only creatures from Hel won't be affected by my cuteness.

"I am uh..." My mind came out some hilarious thoughts like 'Queen of the Nine Worlds' but what if the creature knew who I am already and only want to test my honesty? "Naomi Tiwingle," I finally said.

"I am the ruler of Hel, Hel. And I appreciate your honesty, but things can come in, but can't come out."

I would have laughed if the situation was smoother, unfortunately, it wasn't.

"So does that mean I couldn't go back to my world?"

"Hmm," Hel thought for a second, twisting her rotten face with concentration. "There is one deal...I haven't met a dead who is eager to get out of this splendid, wonderful place!"

Hello, are you awake? Splendid? Wonderful?!

"So...you're a special one though." Hel said and pointed her human finger at me, "fight me. And if you win, go. Lose? Be my servant for eternity...."

"Will you accept it, Naomi Tiwingle, daughter of Surtr?"

I nodded, "Yes, your highness. Of course I—wait, daughter of Surtr?!"

"Oh, seems like you haven't known your heritage...never mind that." Hel answered simply. "I may have gotten the names wrong..." I must swear I saw her nose become longer. 

I looked at her doubtfully and was about to demand what the flames is happening now then Hel seemed to read my mind, so she yelled, "START!" As if to fled from my questioning. 

Hel ran towards me, her rotten part's monstrous leg stomping the floor like a giant. Maybe she is a half-giant. 

I dodged her easily by the speed of her attacks. "Flame it!" I yelped when the spot Hel's claws touched had turned rotten. I threw a ball of flames at her and she growled at the sight of it, but once the fire was near her, she summoned a servant of hers—ZOMBIES! I screeched as the zombie opened its mouth and roared. It gobbled up my whole fire ball and suddenly exploded. Whew. 

Hel looked like she found my spot so she raised her hand and this time, a whole massive zombie army crawled out of the ground and forced a circle around me. Oh my flaming gosh, I'm gonna die! Yes, of course, I offered myself stupidly. RUN! But I have to go back home! To find my family! My friends! I looked around. Besides the zombies blocking my view...the portal! It's right behind me! Well...there's like ten zombies in front of the portal though. 

I braced myself and blasted out fire, destroying the zombies in front of the portal. At first, Hel was a bit puzzled why I shot it in that direction. Then she knew it and commanded the whole army to march toward the portal. I gasped and sent more power through the ten zombies, unaware of what happens beside me. Ten....................nine...................eight.................. It's too slow! The zombies are coming! 

I shut my eyes tight and summoned my powers again, thinking of only: Fly! Get through that portal or you'll die! Fly, Naomi, fly! Show her what you're capable of! I felt nothing, then gushes of wind flew past me and something rippled past my ears...have I gone to safety...? Have I succeeded?

I definite scream from Hel made me lit up a smirk and opened my eyes. Out of Hel I go! "Farewell, monster! Cause I, Queen of the Nine Worlds, will—" BAM! I bumped onto Yggdrasil. "Flames!" I cursed and stood up, planning my next step. "Loki or not, I'll find you, and find my sister, save her and—Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! Turns out I published like five days earlier though! Next update will be a week or earlier, please vote and comment!