Chapter 15

Logan's POV
We woke up from our sleep and after getting ready, it was time to have our last free day before all the tours and boring stuff. Little does Jasmine know, we are going to visit Stevie! You know, that guy who liked my sister and she turned him down! Well I heard that he has a house in Paris, so we are going to visit, and I'm going to surprise her. Lindy said she can't come because she has "so many important things to see and do" during her day.
"Oh my gosh! Logan, Jasmine, did either of you guys end up having my laptop in your luggage? Because I can't find it!" Lindy started freaking out. She had just got a MacBook Pro for her birthday, and she lost it already? And I'm the irresponsible one.
"I don't see it Linds. I'm sorry." Jasmine said as she searched her bags.
"I think I might have left it at Rumble Juice the day before we left! I'm going to call them!" Lindy tried to dial them, but it instantly went to voicemail.
"Why isn't it working!?" She exclaimed.
"Do you have international calling on your phone plan? Because if you don't, it won't work." Jasmine asked.
"No! Great, Logan, now we don't have any connection with our family and friends back home!" Lindy cried, "Jaz, do you have international calling on your phone?"
"Sorry, I don't. I didn't think that my best friend would leave her laptop at a smoothie shop overseas and 4,000 miles away!" Jasmine rolled her eyes.
"Well, what am I supposed to do? Someone could have stolen it!" Lindy shrieked.
"Then maybe you shouldn't have left it at Rumble Juice!" I rolled my eyes. I left the room and went into the bathroom. I needed to make sure I knew the directions to Stevie's house.
"Hey Stevie, where is your house at?" I asked as I called him, "Jaz and I are going to be visiting in a little while."
"You know what, just text me the address of the hotel you're at, and I'll fly a private jet out there to transport you. Don't worry about it. I'll send one now, so just be in the lobby in about an hour. Chester and I look forward to seeing you again." He said and hung up immediately after.