༺ღ༒ 💙Goggles💙 ༒ღ༻Pt.1

𓆩Splatted with Obsession𓆪
(Mari_Kobeni as Editer)

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮║Yan!Goggles║║X║║Human!GN!Reader║║Pt

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Yan!Goggles
X
Human!GN!Reader
Pt.1
────────────
𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
████████▒▒80%
██████████100%
⪻𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
↷✦; w e l c o m e   r e a d e r❞

╔═══════ ೋღ 💙 ღೋ ═══════╗

You have always been a big fan of Splatoon, you were late to the party though, your parents back then didn't bought you a Switch or the Wii U. But that didn't stop you from watching videos, the story and Etcetera.
And now you bought yourself a switch and downloaded Splatoon 3! But that was a year ago.

And so once you've heard that there's a manga about it from your friend. As soon as You get home, you went get on the sofa, went on your phone, and to the internet!

After a while of looking for a few minutes, you found a Reddit post about the manga and there's a link to it. You were ecstatic! Where was this when you were dying to see more content from your favorite game! You click the link instantly

Only to find disappointment.

Damn, looks like the website is on maintenance. What a bummer.... And you were really excited too! Guess you have to wait...

You let out a sigh, putting your phone down and go do whatever you have to do around the house that needs to be done. You can always come back to it.

That was a week ago. Yeah sure, you did read the Coroika. It was quite an experience, though, you were only at volume 5, chapter 19. It's pretty nice. And yes, you found out that it's called Coroika.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░TimeSkip░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

You have been cleaning up the house for a while, feeding your [pet] some food, and checking up on your messages on your phone to see if your friends even texted or not.  Probably not.