༺ღ༒ 💜¡An Escape!💙 ༒ღ༻

𓆩Splatted with Obsession𓆪
(Mari_Kobeni as Editer)

╭──────༺☠︎༻──────╮║Yan!Goggles║║X║║Human!GN!Reader║║Pt

╭──────༺☠︎༻──────╮
Yan!Goggles
X
Human!GN!Reader
Pt.4/final
──────☠︎──────
𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
████████▒▒80%
██████████100%
⪻𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
↷☠︎; w e l c o m e b a c k r e a d e r❞

╔═══════ ೋღ 🖤 ღೋ ═══════╗

"Eat up, Y/N! Say ahh."

Goggles puts a spoonful full of curry right inside your mouth, forcefully. As you sit on that dumb chair being tied up, swallowing the food, Goggles keeps spoon-feeding you. Seemingly quite happy spending time with you. You can't really do anything about this, you just have to suck it up.

Seriously, you've been stuck here for some days and those days are isolating.

"You know, it's funny that you couldn't escape those ropes!" You can hear the bits of laughter in his voice. "I feel bad for tying you up to a chair. But how else am I supposed to make you stay in place! Good thing your wrists and ankles are tied up as well! Or else you'll be causing trouble! We don't want that, do we?" He keeps feeding you curry into your mouth nonstop. Ignoring the fact that you are trying your best to eat fast but your mouth is full.

'I am so going to kick your fucking ass!'

You kicked the table but not too hard, trying to grab Goggle's attention. Luckily it worked and he noticed a drop of sauce coming down your mouth, "Whoops! I'll get that for you! You could've said something."

'You've got to be kidding me...' As you swallowed the food, Goggles came over to you with a napkin in hand and cleaned your mouth.

The doorbell ringed

Goggles paused on what he was doing "Hmm...I wonder who could that be, Y/N! But I guess you already know who!~" He cooed into your ear. Your ear tingles under his breath, "Yeah..of course," you sighed. Goggles back is turned as he goes to the door.