༺ღ༒ 💙Your New Home?💙 ༒ღ༻

𓆩Splatted with Obsession𓆪
(Mari_Kobeni as Editer)

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮║Yan!Goggles║║X║║Human!GN!Reader║║Pt

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Yan!Goggles
X
Human!GN!Reader
Pt.2
────────────
𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
████████▒▒80%
██████████100%
⪻𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
↷✦; w e l c o m e b a c k r e a d e r❞

╔═══════ ೋღ 💙 ღೋ ═══════╗

The sun rose, the light hitting your eyelids, the loud street noises hitting your ears, the blankets wrapped around your body, keeping it warm.

You let out a yawn while sitting up, rubbing your eyes with your hands. Your hands went to try to grab your phone beside you, only to feel the end of your bed. You jolted a bit, feeling like you were going to fall.

And then it hit you. Looking at the room around you. This blanket isn't yours. This bed is a bit small for you, your bed was bigger than this and there was supposed to be some cheap big pillow with some goofy children's show characters on it, not some plain white pillow. This mattress cover..is not it for you. And these weird symbols, yeah, no. You can't read that.

And this... this isn't even your room!? You panicked a bit, were you kidnapped?!...You slowly got out of bed and went walking towards the window. Looking through it to saw familiar figures everywhere. Inklings and octolings. Wait a minute. . .

'Inkling!? Octoling?! Am I dreaming?! There is no way that this is real!'

You pinched yourself to test if this was a dream or not. Unfortunately, it's not a dream.

'Never mind! Have I been transported here?! How is this possible!?'

Trying to calm yourself down. Maybe your phone is here? You went going back to bed, lifting the blanket to find your phone. No use, it's not there. You looked under the bed. . . . Not there either, just a random notebook with a pencil stuck in it, an empty big jar, and some useless junk shit under there. Kinda messy.