༺ღ༒ 💜¿Alone?💙 ༒ღ༻

𓆩Splatted with Obsession𓆪
(Mari_Kobeni as Editer)

╭──────༺☠︎༻──────╮║Yan!Goggles║║X║║Human!GN!Reader║║Pt

╭──────༺☠︎༻──────╮
Yan!Goggles
X
Human!GN!Reader
Pt.3
──────☠︎──────
𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
████████▒▒80%
██████████100%
⪻𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
↷☠︎; w e l c o m e  b a c k  r e a d e r❞

╔═══════ ೋღ 💜 ღೋ ═══════╗

Before Headphones dropped you off at Goggles apartment. You guys had a conversation about things, like practicing, eating lunch, how they were called the idiot team, and Goggles getting distracted more than usual. She said that she was a bit worried for her teammates and herself. She told you to be careful.

"Huh? Is there something wrong?"
.
"Yeah...it's actually about Goggles."
.
"What's wrong with him?"
.
"It's just that...ᴳᵒᵍᵍˡᵉˢ ᶦˢ ᵏᶦ ᵒᶠ sᴄᴀʀʏ"
.
"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. What did you say?"
.
"....never mind...nothing...Just make the right choices."
.
That's all she said before she left you alone.

You are lying on the couch, bored out of your mind. You swept the floor already. Cleaned the furniture. You already checked the fridge to see if there's anything to eat, though there's nothing much. But, you sure are getting hungry. Staring at the ceiling, bored out of your mind. 'Man, when are they going to be back?'

Looking outside through the window, try not to reveal yourself accidentally. There's not much here either. Just a bunch of inklings and octolings talking to one another and jellyfish walking around. Though it's a pretty view from here. Away from the window, you went to search the remote for the TV.

A couple of minutes after searching, you find it between the couch cushions and Turn on the TV.

It's getting pretty boring. Your mind is dead. Changing the channel repeatedly. Lying on the couch, not moving an inch. And hearing your stomach rumbling.