💛༻Emperor༺💛

𓆩Splatted with Obsession𓆪
(Mari_Kobeni as Editer)

╭──────༺💛༻──────╮║Yan!Emperor║║X║║Human!GN!Reader║║One-Shot║╰──────༺🩷༻──────╯⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎

╭──────༺💛༻──────╮
Yan!Emperor
X
Human!GN!Reader
One-Shot
──────🩷──────
𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
████████▒▒80%
██████████100%
⪻𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
↷☠︎; w e l C O M E b a c k r e a d e r❞

╔═══════ ೋღ 💛 ღೋ ═══════╗

"What the.. where the fuck is my," you scratch your hair, looking in the drawers. You reach your hand underneath the table.

"oh... OH, WHY YOU LITTLE- GIVE ME BACK MY BLUEPRINT!!"

You went running up to the living room, to see him.

The king himself, right in front of your eyes, Emperor.

Who's supposedly looking at the blueprint? He seems quite interested in it.

You stood right in front of him, holding your hand out. He looks at you with a smug face as he rolls up the paper.

'God damnit! I hate that damn face!'

You point at the blueprint he's holding and trail it to your hand. Trying to give him the idea to put the blue paper back in your hand.

Gurgling noises are what you hear from him. You have no idea what he's saying. And he has no idea what you are talking about.

Emperor looks entertained by you doing these weird hand motions. Even though you are trying to make him give back your blueprint.

'How am I supposed to deal with this demanding snatching piss color inkling in my house while I'm working?!' You tried to cool down your frustration towards him.

But it doesn't help the fact that lately, Emperor has been grabbing and stealing your stuff within these past few days while you are inventing a portal of some sort to get him back to his world.