kimi no koku (ling xiaoyu x alisa bosconovitch)

(Persona 3 AU. Somewhat OOC. Major spoilers for Persona 3's true ending for those playing Reload.)

(I'm not the best at writing angst, so sorry ^^')

Ling Xiaoyu was a transfer student at Gekkoukan High and a member of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad. A group of Persona users that hunt down shadows in Tartarus during the Dark Hour. After months of hard work, they decided to head to the beach in Yakushima to relax for a bit. 

Lili, Panda and Asuka were laying down, sunbathing as Leo and Xiaoyu were having a watergun fight.

Meanwhile, a strange lady with pink hair is seen in the nearby forest wearing a purple dress, analyzing them. "............Scanning complete. No threats detected. New data acquired." 

Xiaoyu watches the odd maiden approach her. "Um.. Hello..? Can I help you? Ehehe.." She laughs nervously, staring into Alisa's mechanical eyes. "I have been searching for you, Ling Xiaoyu." She clings onto her waist, embracing her in a tight hug. "Um... Ling? Who is this..?" Leo tilts his head in confusion. "I-I don't know! Huh..?" Suddenly, Alisa's head was laying in the sand, as her body was still clinging onto Xiaoyu's waist. "GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Xiaoyu screamed in horror at the headless woman.

Lili, Asuka and Panda ran up to her. "What's going on!?" Asuka got into a battle stance. "Alisa! what are you doing here!? You should be in the lab for maintenance!" Lili sighed. "You know her, Lili!?" Leo tilted his head. "This is Alisa Bosconovitch. She's a mechanical combat maiden." Lili places her head back onto her robotic body. "I see... So she's a robot.. That's pretty cool!" Xiaoyu smiled as Panda let out a small roar of joy. "I am also capable of possessing the persona, Ariadne." "Ooh! A persona user too!? Now I really like you!" Xiaoyu's eyes sparkled with delight as the others chuckled.

-Timeskip-

January 31st, 2006. After the fall.

Xiaoyu rested her head on Alisa's mechanical lap. "Xiaoyu.. I'm sorry I couldn't prevent the fall.. It's like.. I failed my mission to protect you.." "Alisa.. You did great.. Don't worry about it.." The weak young lady spoke. Suddenly, drops of liquid fall onto Xiaoyu's face. Could these be... Human tears..? "Xiaoyu.. Everybody is going to be by your side soon. I will never leave you, I promise." Xiaoyu then slowly closed her eyes as her face was caressed by the gloved hand of Alisa.

"That blindingly brilliant moment when we were all together

Those precious times I didn't realize I should cherish

Now all I can do is remember, I will embrace the feeling

I know for a fact, you were there by my side

You were always always always there, smiling

If ever I lose you, I will find you, I will never leave you."