CHAPTER 37

"Me or her Az," I told him.

He knew what it meant. He didn't say anything, he just kissed me. And I knew exactly what that meant. He didn't choose me.

He kissed me like this was the very last time he would kiss me and I had to squeeze my eyes shut tightly so I wouldn't start crying because of it. I'd known from the beginning how it would end and somehow I'd hoped for a very long time that I was wrong about it.

There was a change in the mood and his hand dipped down under my shirt, skimming his fingertips on my stomach smoothly. I let out a groan at the feel of his skin against mine. He took his mouth off mine with a deep inhale and then dragged it down to kiss my stomach with open mouthed kisses.

He pushed it up and then wrapped his lips around my nipple making me arch up to him, my fingers digging into his hair.

"Are you gonna let me do this?" He groaned, licking over it and flicking his tongue, making me moan quietly.

I just nodded my head yes desperately. If this was the last time, then I would let him do anything he wanted.

"What if I wanted to fuck you?" Az said between sucks and licks, "Would you let me do that too? Because I've always wanted to, Marls and if this is the last time..."

He skimmed his teeth across it and I let out a small cry tugging at his hair more. He groaned and pulled the other nipple between his fingers, rolling it until I was weak underneath him.

"I'll go insane if I don't get to know what it'd feel like to be inside you"

"Mhmhm"

I needed that too. I needed to feel him inside me so desperately.

And I knew he'd ruined me for everyone else, so if I didn't get him then I'd die without ever having done this before.

He pulled away and then shoved the shirt up so it was above my breasts, not bothering to pull it off completely. He kissed down my stomach and then yanked down my pants and underwear, not bothering to go slow and careful. Azriel wanted this and he was gonna have it.

His lips wrapped around my clit and I arched off the couch with a loud gasp. Oh god, this felt fantastic.

"Az," I cried out when he slipped two fingers in deeply.

I was tugging at his hair, rocking my hips into him to show him I wanted more. I needed more.

He was rolling my clit between his lips and it was making my thighs shake and the moans tumble out of my mouth. I clamped one hand over my mouth just because I thought I was being too loud.

But it felt so good I had no clue how I was expected to stay quiet. He groaned into me and pressed my thighs open more, hooking one over his shoulder.

Fuck, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't do anything at all anymore. I was consumed by him completely. I needed him so much.

He brushed his fingers inside me deeply, hitting a spot that had me gasping his name desperately. I was so close, so damn close already.

Right when I felt the first wave hit and I knew I was about to cum, loving the way his long fingers were brushing all the right spots and his lips knew exactly what to do, he pulled away, my whole body sinking down, losing that wave.

"Fuck you," I groaned annoyed. That would have felt so good.

He let out a rough chuckle, knocking one of my knees apart more and hooking it over his hip.

His cock was in his hand already and he gave it steady jerks between my legs, turning me on so much more. I squirmed, trying to do that for him but he shook his head.