CHAPTER FOUR,PART ONE: Respectless.

TW: SWEARING

A/N: I KNOW THIS IS TAKING LONG BUT I PROMISE ITS WORTH IT! THINGS KICK OFF IN THIS CHAPTER!! SORRY FOR ANY MISS SPELLING!!

A week had passed since Sir Pentious had joined the hotel and Charlie felt the need to celebrate it, so Charlie, Vaggie and Eleanor was helping to put up a banner with the words 'happy first week Sir Pentious.'

Charlie looked down at Vaggie and Eleanor for the ladder she was stood on, Vaggie was holding the ladder and Eleanor stood with a box of tools and nails in her hands.

"I'm so excited Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" Charlie said excitedly.

"Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steam pun bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie replied as Charlie got off the ladder.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any off that here." Charlie assured.

But then Pentious walked in with some kind of cannon with his egg minons sat on top of it.

"Um...what the hell is that?" Eleanor asked as she put the box of nails and tools down on the floor.

Pentious turned his head to her, "Oh! Hello pink female," the snake began and tipped his hat to her, "it's my new invention, the skin slayer Eleven thousand!" He explained, "I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What?! Why?!" Charlie asked.

"Everyone is being too nice, obviously it must be a lie," Pentious replied, "I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" He got caught off guard when his delivery walked through the door, "Ooo! The new parts of my machine are her."

He slid over too the two demons and signed a peace of paper for the package, "Thank you for your  business, enjoy your Carmine purchase." One of the demons said as they exited the hotel.

"Carmine?! as in Camilla Carmine?!" Vaggie asked, "you are buying parts from a Overlord?"

Pentious stop and looked at her, "Um, of course!" He replied, "she's the top weapons dealer in hell." He folded his arms.

"Okay..." Vaggie began, "well, that stops right now," she walked over at took his packages off him, "you absolutely can not build weapons in this hotel, no one is trying to kill you, pepole are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." The one eyed demon explained.

Pentious looked over at the other residents, Husk and Angel flipped him off and Niffty giggled psychotically, "I have my doubts..." He hissed.

"Well it's true, you have to trust us." Vaggie assured.

"But I don't." The snake said bluntly.

Charlie then chimed in, "well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities!" She suggested cheerfully.

"Not before we lay some ground rules." Vaggie said, "no more building weapons, no more ploting against other guests  and you need to get rid of these things." She ordered and pointed to the egg bois, two of which were fighting over a laser and shot a hole in the ceiling.

"Oh!" Vaggie exclaimed and pointed at the new hole in the ceiling, "what did I just say?! What did I just say?!"

"What?!" Pentious sounded offended and bent down hugging the eggs protectively, "not my little egg bois, they do my evil bidding for me!" The snake whined.

"Do you want to stay here and redem yourself?" Vaggie asked.

Pentious raised an eyebrow, "...yes?"

"Then no more eggs." Vaggie demanded like a mother grounding her child.