CHAPTER EIGHT, PART TWO: Ready For This.

TW: SWEARING, CANNIBALISM.

A/N: SORRY FOR ANY MISS SPELLING, C/C= CANNIBAL CROWD

"Cannibals and Cannabes, assemble in the square!" Rosie yelled into a microphone, walking down the streets of the town, and everyone seemed to listen.

"Now darling," Rosie began as she walked next to Charlie, "you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal town to follow someone else into battle, you know, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and blood sheading, but to get this group into line you gotta win them over." She explained, and called for everyone again.

"But how do I-" Charlie began.

"With sparkle! Razamadaz! And that oh so appealing moxie of yours!" Rosie compliments.

"Shouldn't be a problem!" Alastor chimed with Eleanor next to him, "it's not like you haven't failed to aspire before." He said and walked up onto a podium.

Eleanor put her hand on Charlie's shoulder, "your going to be fine." She said softy then followed Alastor, Rosie walked Charlie up the podium.

"Now fair warning, this group sticks together, so in order to convince any of them, you gotta convince all of them." Rosie explained, "and there's one inarticuler-"

"Ugh. Susan." Alastor turned his head.

"Susan." Rosie agreed, "Who's a bit of a...um...." she tried to find the right words.

"Orderly, old bitch?" Alastor chimed.

"That. She's tough. But win her over and the rest will be easy as pie!" Rosie finnished, "ready?" She asked Charlie.

"I guess..." Charlie replied in the most unconfident way, Rosie got the towns attention again and introduced Charlie before walking away to stand with Alastor and Eleanor, Charlie stood to the mic and.

"Boo! Bring Rosie back!"

Charlie looked to Alastor and Rosie, "Susan?"

"Susan."

Charlie began her unrehearsed speech but was hard with Susan yelling over her the hole time, Charlie and Susan began talking over one another to the point Charlie just snapped, "fuck you you old bitch!" Charlie exclaimed, flipping the old woman off.

The crowd gasped and Rosie escorted her off the stage.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Alright, what has you so out of sorts today darling?" Rosie asked as she took Charlie into a room so they could talk privately, "you clearly got more on your mind then Angel's."

Charlie sighed, "what do you do when someone you love lies to you about who they are?" She asked softly.

"Romance? My speciality." Rosie said and walked closer to Charlie, "Come on darling, details, details."

"My girlfriend is an exorcist angel and she never told me." Charlie replied.

"Oh shit! Quite a secret! How does that make you feel?" She asked.

"Just...angry." Charlie answered, "because we share everything, because she always supported me and my ideas and...and..and...now I don't know weather that was more of the lies." Charlie gasped in realisation, "oh no that's a horrible thing to think, do I think that? Yes! N-no...kind of..." she sighed and sat down on a pink couch.

"You said you love this girl?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, or well i...yes."

Rosie hummed, "have you ever once doubted she loves you in return?" She asked as she took a seat next to Charlie who shook her head in response.