Interesting.

Rewrote - kinda?

Third person pov-    

In the loud and messy hallway, Craftycorn nervously tugged at the hem of her sweater, her gaze flitting between Picky Piggy and Bobby Bearhug. "Um, hey, guys. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

  "What's up, Crafty?" Bobby Bearhug said with a chuckle, leaning against the lockers. "Yeah, spill it," bubba added, rolling her eyes impatiently.

Craftycorn took a deep breath. "I think c-catnap might have feelings for dogday, and I'm worried. They're not good for each other." Craftycorn said while looking around the hallway nervously.

Bobby Bearhug raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean, not good for each other?" Bobby shrugged in confusion,
  "They—they are just they're too different," Craftycorn stammered. "And Catnap... he can be so intense and possessive."

Bubba snorted. "Intense is an understatement. Catnap is downright scary." Bobby nodded in agreement;
Craftycorn shook her head. "But Dogday seems so happy around him. I don't want to ruin that, but I can't just stand by and watch."

Bobby Bearhug scratched his head. "Well, have you talked to Hoppy or Kickin about this? They might have some insight."

Craftycorn nodded. "I'll do that. Thanks, guys. I just want what's best for Dogday." With a determined nod, she turned and hurried off, leaving Picky Piggy and Bobby Bearhug deep in thought.