A bit rude.

Rewrote !!

Second person—

As the bell rang through catnaps purple ears, Catnap hurried to catch up with Dogday. Not wanting him to leave him behind.

"Heya, Dogday! Wait up!" Catnap called out keeping his vision directly on dogday— trying to keep up with the dog's quick pace. Catnap wondered 'where did he have to go that he is walking this fast?'

Dogday slowed down, turning to face Catnap with a warm smile. "Hey, Catnap! What's up?"

Clutching a book to his chest, Catnap steeled themselves, his heart pounding in his chest. "I, uh, wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to hang out after school?"

"Sure, I'd love to!" Dogday's tail wagged happily as he accepted the invitation. He was very happy he made a new friend; and plus he thought catnap was adorable.

Kickin chicken and Pickeypiggy exchanged glances, and Pickeypiggy let out a disapproving grunt. "Why would you want to hang out with Catnap? He is like– so weird and clingy."

Catnap's ears flattened; he was extremely annoyed that he they were talking about him right in front of him. but they bit their tongue, refusing to let a growl escape.

Craftycorn looked at catnap, noticing Catnap's annoyance of the two, stepped forward. "Hey, now. Catnap's a good friend. D-don't talk about him like that." She frowned at catnap.

Ignoring the unfriendly whispers, Catnap squared his shoulders and met Dogday's gaze. "Great! I'll see you after class, then."

As Catnap watched them walk away, a mix of excitement and determination coursed through their veins. He would not let Dogday's friends stand in his way.