Your a monster!

(Okay so this is how another way it would have happend after the chapter
"Hes dead?" , please tell me if you like this storyline or the "i love you even if your a killer" storyline if that makes sense!!)

Third person~

"Catnap why the fuck do you have blood on your hand?" Dogday said sturnly, everyone turned to catnap, crafty backed away from catnap.
I....uhm" catnap stuttered, "you killed him didnt you, i knew you were always off." Hoppy said, catnap just stared blankly. "Is it t-true catnap.." crafty said sadly, "yes it is crafty, im sorry everyone." Catnap said pleading.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL MY BOYFRIEND, YOUR A MONSTER!" Dogday said yelling,
Everyone was shocked that dogday yelled but felt bad for him. Everyone started yelling at catnap all except one,
Craftycorn was silent. She was holding catnaps hand tightly, "g-guys...calm down" crafty stuttered. "Why the fuck would i calm down hes a killer" bubba yelled, "yelling isnt go-going to fix anything." Crafty tried to explain.

(Crafty stutters because she got punched in the throat by her ex and it. Damaged her voice)

They buried bobby in the backyard, they all started ignoring catnap while they called the police on him.
"Catnap, im sorry but your going to jail." Dogday said sturn, "yeah! Thats where you belong." Kickin said.

The cops soon came, crafty was crying into dogdays arms. He knew how close they were, dogday noticed catnap looking at him when he was being detained. Catnap mouthed, "i did it for you" to dogday. Dogday was confused, "he did it for me.." dogday thought in his mind. Crafty soon let go and ran up to her room she was devastated.

Craftycorn pov~

Why would he kill him, he promised he wouldn't...."oh catnap, i will get you out of there i promise." I said to myself,
Catnap was there when i went to jail, he got me out of jail with his smoke.
I went to jail for burning somebodys house down, crazy i know but it was worth it.. seeing the fire blaze through my gaze it was beautiful.

I walked down stairs and heard them talking about catnap, it made my blood boil.

"Hes a fucking monster"

"Hes disgusting"

"Hes mental"

"Hes a killer"

All of there words rang through my mind, "stop talking a-about him."
I said sturn, they all looked at me
"Why are you protecting a killer?"
Dogday said confused, "b-because, everyone m-makes mistakes!" I said yelling slightly, "b-b-beca-use, like shut the fuck up what are you 5?" Bubba said mocking me.

I felt tears roll down my face.

"Thats to far bubba, we are all mad but she cant control her stuttering!" Kickin yelled. "

"Tch whatever" bubba said

I just stared at him with no emotion,
"Just wait till he gets out, i will make sure he kills you first." I said walking away.

I heard dogday calling my name, i didnt anwser. Hes the reason catnaps in jail anyway, if only catnap didnt love him it would have gone differently.
I said to myself.

Catnaps pov~

I feel ashamed, he will never love me.
I said to myself in my cell, i had no cellmates they said i didnt deserve one.
I miss dogday.. i miss his voice, his laugh and everything about him.
I will make him love me, "he will love me, i will make him love me." I said in a crazy tone.

I miss him, i miss his touch

His face

His warmth

He smelled exactly like
A vanilla bean frapachino from starbucks

He was amazing.

He will be mine.