I love you, but you dont love me.

Catnaps pov~

  As i headed to the cafeteria i saw dogday, i wanted to go over there but.., he was hugging bobby. "Its okay catnap" i said to myself, "they are just friends.", i thought of that as i sat down but, i saw dogday and bobby kissing. He was kissing MY dogday, i was almost in tears knowing my beloved loved somebody else, hes suppose to be MINE' and only mine.

Dogday pov~

  Bobby just asked me out, i said yes of course but.. something feels off yeah i like him and everything but, you know nevermind lets just focus on having a happy relationship!! I said to myself, i saw catnap i wanted him to come sit with us but bobby does not like him, not that he will admit it but i know he dosent.

Time skip bout to go home!'

Catnaps pov~

  H-hey dogday!!, i said running up to him, "could i maybe get your number?, just so we could talk outside of school.
"Yeah of course!" Dogday said smiling giving catnap his numbe. "See ya later catnap!!" Dogday said to me while catching up to his boyfriend. "I hate that fat ass bear bro" i said under my breath while walking to my house.

"Hey is this dogday"

???: yup sure is!, catnap rii?

"Hehe, yeah!"

???: "Okay let me add your contact!"

"Kk ill add yours!"

My sunshine : sooo watcha doin??

"Nothin much im finna gt the store do you want anything?"

My sunshine : hmmmm, maybeeee a bone ☺️!

"Knew it, alr i'll bring it to you whenever!"

My sunshine : okie, see you later catnap!!",

"Okay see you later!"

(A/N ~ dont come for me for the cringyness im tryring my best ova here 🙏🙏)