one; you wish

WARNING: This book will contain lots of swear words and smut, so if you are not into that shit gtfo.

Hello, either you are a follower, from vine, or are a stranger. This story is posted after I hit 1K on vine (it's wut coral leave a comment saying you read this story and I'll follow.)

I'm a shitty writer, so excuse my grammar. I will update after I get feedback every chapter. It motivates me to write more. :)

Anyways, have a very nice day and I'll shut up, so you can read the story. ;)
------------

one; you wish
............................

"Is it just me or does James have a cute erm-butt?" asked Kelsey. Maybree' rolled her eyes and said, "It's just you."

God, I hated the girls at my school. They are terrible. They're are judgmental calling other people what actually they are themselves. Sluts. Whores. Bitches- I think you get the picture.

Few girls are actually decent and nice. That's why I chose to hang out with boys. Not have sex, I mean-they're are cooler and much more calm.

My father is a artist. We lived in France, but moved to the United States to fulfill his childhood dreams of living here.

We were running the track. The boys were running unlike the girls, who travelled in groups together while walking.

I waited for the back of line of students, like the plan said. My best friends and I were going to pull a prank on. I pulled out the tube of pray paint and handed in to Billy Tepper.

Joey Trotta was standing, keeping watch. He sure was something. He could be a ass sometimes, but he is an amazing drawer.

I wish I could draw, but apparently I didn't catch it from my father. I can't even draw a stick.

Anyways, Joey is very different. I feel differently towards him then other boys. I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's something strong.

Over the school sign, Regis was crossed out and above it was Rejects. The kids slowly started getting farther away.

After we finished, we ran up to the group. Ricardo handed the police officer back his Billy Club."Very funny." The officer groaned.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Dean's waiting for you guys back in your room." He said to the three other boys with me.

I headed to my room, which was nearby the the others room.I shared with a girl who was with her boyfriend 24/7, doing 'things'.

I got 'kicked out' of my previous school because I kept on making 'inappropriate comments'. I was taught to speak my mind I am only telling the truth.

~

I was in my room and I was extremely annoyed. My roommate was talking obnoxiously to her boyfriend on the phone. Her voice is so whiney that I'd rather slam my head in a door, than be in a room with her.Kill me now.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I basically ran out of bed and towards the kitchen.

~
"Take it easy man, you're going to break the window!" warned Joey. "Am not." Billy rolled his eyes. Crash!

We entered the kitchen, with Billy in the front. He had the only flashlight. They rolled back the two shelfs of food and opened the door.

Snuffy sneezed."Shut up, Snuffy!" I whispered."Blow me."