nine; his arms

A/N: My sister and I was playing around and she accidentally gave me a hickey on my neck when she was trying to bite me. I'm starting a kick starter to put her down.

Benefits : I would get less attacked and no hickeys !1! PLZ donate 2 day :(((((

•••••

I was sitting in my room, reading in my bed; the usual. Marley, my one of my roommates friends and her boy toy,Ashton were talking to each other.

Marley was a friend of one of my roommates who couldn't and I quote, "be even in the same room" as her roommates, so she stayed here a lot.

I tried to go to sleep, but they were talking to loud, so I tried reading to get me more tired.

"I'm going to Felicia's room to get my bra she borrowed." Marley got up and exited the room.

I turned the page and felt someone sit down on the bed.

"What are you reading?" It was Ashton."The Bourne Identity." I answered. "What's it about?" He asked.

"It's about a man with remarkable survival abilities who suffers from retrograde amnesia, and who must seek to discover his true identity." I paused, "In the process, he must also reason out why several shadowy groups, a professional assassin, and the CIA want him dead."

"Cool." He said, blankly. "Yup." I went back to my book and tried to ignore him.

He grabbed my book and threw it, "What are you-" He tried to kiss me, but I turned my head, so he kissed my cheek

"What the hell!" I slapped him across the face and ran out the door to my friend's room.

They were still up, probably still planning our plan for the terrorists."What's wrong?"

"Ashton Bakers is what's wrong." I yelled. "Ouch. He's a huge flirt-" said Hank. "Fuckboy. He's a huge fuckboy." corrected Billy.

"He tried to get with me while his girlfriend went to the other room." I explained. "Just wait I'll-" Joey stood up.

I grabbed his arm, "No he's not worth it. What am I going to do? Who know what he'll pull while I'm sleeping!" "You could sleep in here." offered Ricardo.

"Where would I sleep?" I asked. "In my bed." said everyone at the same time."Nobody sleeps in my bed." said Joey. I nodded and I went to his bed and went to sleep already.

They actually whispered, so it was easy to fall asleep.

•••••

I felt arms around me and I opened my eyes and turned my body around.

I met the eyes of Joey. "Shhh, go back to sleep." He said, then kissed my forehead.

I turned back around and snuggled in. I fell asleep in the best place ever.

Not in Paris, Disney World, or Hawaii. No, none of those. They could never even compare to his arms, next to him.