eight; no you don't

A/N: A little selfie of me in the pic, if you wanted to see me. :)

I heard three taps and groaned. I rolled out of bed and joined the others down in the basement.

We sat in our chairs and Snuffy asked, "What are we doing today?"

"I got more vodka." said Billy. "Nope!" I quickly said. "Really?" Hanks asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay sober too, guys." said Joey. I gave him a weird look.

"Suit yourselves." Hank shrugged as everyone else, including him started drinking.

It was hilarious watching their drunk selves. Billy was studying the table and slurred, "What are these marks?"

It was the table where Joey and I-um yeah. My cheeks turned bright red and I bit my lip. I silently cursed at myself for thinking of that night.

"You stole my chair." Snuffy started to drunkly cry. "Ok, fine." I moved to his actual chair.

"That's my chair too!" He yelled. "Fine I'll just sit on the floor." I groaned.

I put my legs on the wall and laid my back on the ground.

•••••

"Really Snuffy?!" Joey groaned as he laid down next to me. "He kicked you out too, huh?" I laughed. He nodded and laughed along with me.

Joey stared at me and leaned in, I didn't stop him this time. His lips moved in sync with mine.

His hands were on the the floor next to both sides of my head.

"I love you."

"No you don't," I continued, "You are confusing on so many levels.I don't even know what the fuck we are-"

"I know and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I act like we mean nothing.I'm sorry I'm so fucked up. But I'm not sorry that I love you. I wa-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Quit mating you two turtles!" slurred Ricardo. We pulled apart and laughed.

"Hey, Joey?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, too."