seven; idiot

A/N: OMFG WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS PLZ MARRY ME Do y'all like my backround on my profile? Chapter Idea credit to 80slife.

I was hanging with my roommates outside the school. We were sitting down and my head was on Dylan's lap.

"What the fuck." Dylan groaned. I looked over to see Peyton and Joey flirting

"Common." We stood up and went close by them like we do. We laid down on the grass and held hands.

"She just kissed his cheek." He whispered. He got on top of me and made out with me. His hand ran up and down my sides and my hands were on his back.

Someone pulled him off of me. I looked up to see Joey holding him by his collar and I quickly got up.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

He punched him right in the face.

"Fight back!" He yelled. Dylan wouldn't though, he wasn't like that. He wouldn't hurt anybody, not even a fly.

"No man." He said, Joey kept on punching and kicking.

"She's mine!" He yelled.

"Stop it!" I went to grab him, but he accidentally punched me in the nose. I stepped back in surprise.

He didn't even notice he hit me. I went to the side and punched him to get his attention.

He thought I was a boy and tried to swing at me, but I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back in a lock.

"You fucking idiot." I grabbed his hand and led him to my dorm room.

I sat on my bed and I turned around, but he grabbed my arm.

"Your nose." He frowned. He went to touch it, but moved my face away from his hand.

I went to my desk and received the first aid kit. I went to him and tended to his busted lip (that I gave him) and his bruised fists.

"You're so stupid." I told him. "I know." He sighed.

I opened the door and he stepped outside. "Thanks." He said.

"You're welcome." I said. He started to lean in, but I closed the door in his face.

I slid down the door and put my head in my bent legs.

•••••
A/N: Calm ur tits, Joey gosh.Hope you enjoyed I'm updating again tonight. :)