three; nothing

Here's your update it's short sorry :(

Everyone was outside. There were guards in front of the front door and around the yard.

I was walking around, just thinking. My roommates introduced me to their other friends, Emily,Taylor,Jacquelyn, and Dalilah.

I felt someone pull me into a dark, empty hall. I screamed, but they had their hand over my mouth.

The person laughed and I looked around to see Joey."Fuck you." I glared.

"I need to tell you something." He whispered.

"Is it the plan? Billy already told me." I explained. "No it's just-" He started to stutter, "I-never mind, I can't." He started to turn around.

What?

He stopped and said, "Fuck it."

His lips crashed into mine and I finally kissed back after a moment, because I was so surprised.

His arms were against the wall above my head. His lips went to my collarbone to my neck.

I tilted my head to the side to give him more access. I couldn't believe-

He ran off without a word. Nothing. I leaned against the wall and tried to process what just happened.

~ (squishy)

"Hey, Gube. Heard you brought a breakfast tray up to the lookouts in west hall." Billy said.

I tried really hard to not stare at his abs.

"Yeah." Gube said. "What room were they in?" asked Billy. "They were in the infirmary." He answered."How many?" Billy said."Two."

"What kind of stuff do they have?" I asked. My cheeks probably all red.
"What do you mean? What stuff?" He asked."Guns, grenades. That kind of stuff." I said, while looking around to make sure no one was watching.

"They had tons of it.All kinds. A big machine gun-Wait a minute. I'm not gonna get in trouble for this, am I?" He asked. "Don't be a wuss." said Billy."Describe the machine gun." said Joey, who had been ignoring me the whole day.

~

"Hey, Macy. Come sit with us!" yelled Emily from her table. I went and sat down at their table.

"Hi!" Everyone said and I gave a little wave.

We talked about random things. A boy suddenly came up to the table and sat in the spot in front of me.

He took a piece of toast from Katrina's plate. "I'm Dylan." He winked at me.

~

I was about to head outside, but someone whispered in my ear. "It was a mistake, I'm sorry." It was Joey.

I huffed and walked out of the building.

I closed my eyes.

It was a mistake. It meant nothing.

We're nothing.

Cast:
Emily- em's edits
Jacquelyn- Jackie Morgan
Dalilah- Dalilah._.bruhh
Taylor- tattoomuke