16- cant sleep

It's short, but next chapter will be longer n better. I promise yall 🤵🏾‍♀️.

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

"whaa?"

"i can't sleep. you're too far away." It was 4am, and Katsuki has been turning for an hour. Ever since you rolled over to the other side of the bed, and he couldn't pull you back to him.

"come to me ma" You could hear his smirk through his teeth, you slightly smiled, and rolled back over to him. You were closer but not close enough. He looked at you with a stank face.

"Girl, yk that's too far" He pulled you closer to him by your waist, causing you to giggle. Then, He wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Better now, nergo?"

"No, sing to me" You turnt to him with a confused face, he looked down and chuckled at your face.

"Boy, you better turn on some lullaby music or sum"

"Pleasee, yk you love me" He tickled you, causing you to quietly yelp and move his hands quickly.

"F-fine!- quit tickling- me" You said between laughs and breaths. He said to laugh to you laugh. Your heart melt at the sound of his laugh. He stopped and let you catch your breath.

"Go ahead" He said, and got comfortable again.

"You better sleep after this"

"I'll sleep like a baby with that beautiful voice" You giggled, and started to sing quietly, almost in a whisper.

"You don't know, babe."

"The way you hold me, and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing"

"When we wake up, and we make love. It makes me feel so nice"

"Your the water when I'm stuck in the desert, You're the tylenol I take when my head hurts. Youre the sunshine of my life"

He didn't know you could sing but he would've asked for this way earlier. Your voice coated his body with warmest, and make his heart race but slow down at the same time. His mind was clear, and only focused on your voice. If this was the last thing he would hear, he would die a happy grateful man.

"Happy now?" You looked up at him, he looked down at you with a small smile. He hummed and then kissed you on the head. A couple seconds passsed by.

"I love your voice, and the way your words float out of your mouth" He spoke up.

"Well, Thank you Katsuki. But now you have waken me up, I can't go back to sleep"

"We could do something" He said with a smirk and started to kiss your cheek, and face. You smiled at the contact but then you got an idea.

"We should go to that beach!! It's so close, and I bet it's beautiful outside right now" Katsuki thought about it for a while. He honestly didn't want to be out at night that late, and plus it wwas probably going to be fucking freezing but you sounded really excited about it so...

"Fine, go get your stuff" He sighed, and dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Yuhhhh!!" You got off the bed with excitement but next thing you know your face is meet up with the floor. You yelped in pain sliently, still trying not to wake another up. Katsuki fucking laughed his balls off.

"AINT NO WAYYY" He pointed at you with his fist to his mouth. You looked up at him with a stank face. He got up to help you up, while still giggling. When you got up you stanched your hand from his, and stomped out.

"Yo ass moving like water doe!!" You heard him yell when you closed the door. You rolled your eyes then cheesed.

"Fuck nigga always making me smile" You sighed walking into your room, looking for something cute to wear.