Chapter One (Intro into Athena's World)

Ti amo.. he said.

I couldnt hear the rest of the conversation, my heart felt overwhelmed but it felt so right to be in his arms.. was I making a mistake? what if this is lie to get me to fall for him and then leave me? what if im worrying too much? I shouldnt just ask myself all these questions and tempting myself to do the most unlikely thing and in my mind I couldnt form the words out...but slowly and surely I went and said Ti amo back to the guy..bestfriend..lover..mines. I knew then I would have to tell about my life and he would do the same.. I must take it back to how I even got involved with my ITALIAN .

To Be Continued..

Like I said Jackson was the best thing that could have happen to me. I just started my first year as a freshmen at Spelman University, I really was kinda quiet and made it goal to stay away from drama.

My description: I have carmel mocha skin tone, light brown hair that comes down to my shoulders. I'm only 5"6 and Im 18. I live in a nice apartment about 20 mintues away from the school, it was simple. I worked at the nail salon only the weekends, because I was so focused on studying and doing homework during the weekdays.

I loved being Independent because it gave me a sense that I didn't have to cling to a man just to benefit myself. I wasn't raised like that way and I dont plan on starting now. One day I got a text on my Iphone from my childhood friend Elizabeth, we were more sisters then friends and inseperable.. Oh I forgot to mention my name is Athena. Anyway ((Phone Convo))

Eli: Hey chica

Me: Hola, chica

Eli: What are you up to?

Me: Nothing Much, just relaxing for the break

Eli: Well since you said that I'm coming over to stay for a couple of days ! 

Me: That would be awesome Eli!

Eli: And there is this party tonight

Me: Let me guess you want me to go ??? lol

Eli: Oh ! pleeeeassseee say yes!

with a shiny cherry topping 

Me: Ohkay..Ohkay ! lol Anything for my FAV Hermana ! 

Eli: See you in about an hour!

Me: See ya! 

Since this was one of those casual parties I guess I'm going to put on one my pink shirts that come off one shoulder with some faded ripped skinny jeans and my pink converse. It was nothing to extravagant, and I don't put on make-up like the girls do looking like clowns.. I only wear lipgloss so I slowly and surely rubbed on some clear lip gloss on my plum lips. My hair I put in a messy bun at top, and then I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and walked to the front door of my place and theres Eli.

Hey sis It seems like I haven't seen you in forever lol she said with a big smirk on her face. Yes! we will definitely have to catch up later so go put your things by the couch and lets get going I said in a hyped tone.

So you know my boyfriend Brett he is having a get together for his new promotion at his job said Eli. I look at her with my face in a good mood. That's awesome Eli I'm really proud of him and you too! I said. Yeah thanks sis saying it with an appreciated tone.

Finally we pull up at this house, It was surrounded by these gorgeous willow trees, the drive way was a circle, the house screamed calm. It was beautiful I wonder how the inside looked. We knock at the door and suddenly a tall man about 6"6 with broad shoulders, short curly blonde hair and emerald green eyes stands before us. Of couse I'm happy to see Brett just like Eli is too.