Chapter 29 (Help Me)

Oh dear lord why is this happening to me? Why did I have to marry someone who was in the mafia ? I think Im being tested by the greater power above and he is surely doing a great job of it. Dear lord if I make it to see another day , I will stop all this grudging and work it out with Jackson ...yes he did wrong but he is still my heart and soul. My baby Derek he is the reason I smile everyday I just want to see him again. Amen

I kept saying that prayer over and over again thinking that Jackson would be closer to finding me. I was chained in this smelly basement that had horrible smells beyond compare , the only time somebody would come down here is to feed me a piece of bread and somewhat water but I refuse it every time.

I heard the door open as usual ...here came Vincent. I didn't even want to look him in the face , he disgusted me on so many levels the fact he would tell me those things. I let him in my home , meet my son , ......and kiss me. I almost puked thinking about how stupid and upsetting I was to myself.

"Hello beautiful ....." He caress my cheek

"Don't touch me bastard!" I hit him in the face

"See you shouldn't have done that...I'm trying to be nice but when you do shit like that it becomes a problem" He expressed

"Go to hell" I said

Next thing I knew I was being held down by two man and Vincent was yanking down my pants and ripping my shirt off. I felt so vulnerable and exposed ....oh god this can't be happening. I drowned out the yelling as I saw myself with Jackson again and our wedding looked so beautiful. My baby girls were being held by their uncles and Derek looked so handsome as the ring barrier. I smiled thinking at the idea of us being together again ....but suddenly it faded as I felt pressure unlike before and I looked to see I was being raped... not just by Vincent but by the two as well. I pray my babies are safe and mommy is so sorry for not protecting them and not keeping them safe before they come into this world. I cried harder than I ever did before.

I was hit the face several times and then the unthinkable. He took a knife to my legs just started stabbing me out of nowhere.

"Stop ! Stop ! Please I will tell you anything ! Just stop stabbing me!" I screamed in pain

"Oh now you want to talk..." He seem to cease what he was doing

"But first who are you working for ?! I can't seem to understand what I did!" I said while trying to stay awake

"Raymon" He said

"Of course ! He decides to kidnap me!" I said to myself

"Now tell me what I want ...." Somehow he was cut off when I seen....Jackson

*******************************

Jackson POV

Alright I figured out who has her and what we need to do. I just want my wife back and safe. My father out of all people ever since I took over I never thought he would have some grudge but also my cousin Nico ....that bastard he probably wants to over throw me. It will never !

*********************************

I was losing too much blood and my eyes were slowly drifting it seem like everything went into slow motion I heard yelling and shooting but I could barely make out who it was .....then everything went black..

It seems as if I was awoke but then I wasn't I saw little girls walking around and playing with a young man. I looked closer to see it was Derek but an older version , I heard giggling.

"Come on Mommy ! Daddy is going to make bubbles!" The little girl said

I couldn't believe what I was seeing ....my babies and then I saw Jackson with that warm smile he always gives me and he hugged me so tightly. I looked into his blue eyes and he whispered in my ear.

"Ehi bellissima, ti amo vedere, ma Athena ho bisogno che tu svegli per me il mio amore. Ti amo"

(Hey gorgeous , I love seeing you , but Athena I need you to wake up for me my love . I love you)

The dream seemed to be fading and I didn't want to leave. I looked and I was in a hospital bed with several needles in my arms and I had bandages all over me. I looked at my belly and it wasn't there and the only thing I could think was oh god my babies are gone.....I don't have them anymore.! Just thinking about it just made me tear up in every way.

"Jackson ...."

"Oh my god she's awake" I heard Jackson yell

"Where are my babies ?!??" I was in a panic

"Athena calm down the girls were delivered in emergency surgery" He said while rubbing my hand

"Can I see them?" I asked him

"Yeah they were born two weeks earlier then their actual due date but the doctor did testing and said they would be just fine and are still healthy" He explains

All of his family came in and Eli to see me and the babies. Jackson took two both babies in his arms they looked like little baby dolls. I held the first baby she has coco brown skin and when she opened her eyes they were a hazel brown like me , her hair was light brown it was all over her head. The second baby was the same as her sister except she had those beautiful blue eyes just like her Daddy ...oh thought I was going to tear up they were just the most beautiful set of twins you ever wanted to see.

"What did you name them?" I asked him

"I haven't yet I was waiting for you so we could do it together" He smiled

"Well their names will be"

Alessandra Marley DeLuca born November 2nd 2014 @ 4:56 a.m

Annalisa Marie DeLuca born November 2nd 2014 @ 4:58 a.m

Jackson explained to me that everything was taken care of and we never had to worry anymore. Now it was time for us to focus on our family and most importantly the kids and our marriage.

************************

Comment&&Vote😘💋💋

Put any questions below!! 😋✌️