Chapter 36 (The Wedding)

Jackson's POV

It seemed like a dream I saw the Athena walking down the aisle so swiftly and gently I just wanted to take her down right there. She looked so beautiful coming down and I had tears swelling in my eyes from looking at her. I prayed I wouldn't fuck up our marriage because that's the last thing I want to do. I want to be that faithful husband to her I'm not a perfect but I won't even had a infidelity. Athena finally made it to the alter her cousin gave her way which I thought was very special. I lifted her veil to see her beautiful hazel eyes flowing with tears and I wiped the few that escaped her eyes.

The pastor told us to turned to each other and say our vows. Here I go....

I'm not the best at speeches but when it comes to you I'm willing to make books and stories for you. Athena the first time I met you I knew you would be mines yes you gave me a hell of a run around and I'm grateful for that. Let me say this I know I have put you through hell I mean pure hell with the lying, the cheating, and most of all not caring about your emotional heart. It was very selfish of me to let you go through that and not think once why do I keep hurting you. When you had my first child God it seem like my world turned around and I was blessed with this gift that we made why did I still do the things I did? I asked myself that after all the cheating once again. You know what I couldn't even come with a answer because I was a sorry excuse of a man and yes I'm admitting that in front of everyone and you Athena. I was a sorry man with problems I thought couldn't be resolved, but when you left me I took that time to really evaluate how I was hurting my own family. I want to say thank you ...thank you for being the strongest woman I've ever seen , thank you for carrying my children and being the most beautiful mother you can to them. I love you so much baby you hear me? Ti amo e sarò il tuo unico e solo uomo. I promise per sempre. (I love you and I'll be your one and only man. I promise forever) I ended it like that and the tears rushed down my face.

Athena POV

I couldn't believe what I heard come out of Jackson's mouth. It was so unexpected and it was like I heard the true apology in his voice and in his vows. My God I was truly blessed now it was turned to say mines....Here I go...

I can't necessarily say I can compete with that I chuckled. I want to say I'm proud of the man you have grown into since I've known you. I would have never thought in a million years I would be standing here with you face to face giving you my all. Your my best friend, my heart, and I know I can be stubborn, but I'll go to war with you any day because I will always have your back. My man I love you to the moon and back I live and breathe you. Jackson your my everything and forever my king in my world it will take a lot of me not to say that. Your the blessing I needed in my life and the best damn father our kids could ever have. I can't spend my life without you I want to grow from every experience I have with you and continue our journey in this new chapter of our lives. I love you so much baby keep being you and I will love you to my last breath. I had tears coming down my face unlike before.

The pastor began to say...

"Do you Jackson Luciano De Luca take this beautiful woman of yours to be your wife to have and to hold through sickness and health, rich or poor?"

"I Do" He said

"Do you Athena Francesca Moore take this man of yours to be your husband to have a and to hold through sickness and health, rich or poor?"

"I Do" I replied

"In the name of all saints and Christ himself I pronounce this amazing couple Husband and Wife"

We kissed and I swear it was like a magical moment that every queen dreams of!

"Baby I love you so much" I kissed him again

"Athena I love you too" I saw him smile but it seem like it faded away within seconds

Before I could realize what was going on Jackson was at my feet and my hands were covered in blood. Wait I don't understand why is this on my hands? What's going on?! Everything seemed to going in slow motion oh my God Jackson just got shot. The guy that shot him tried to run but Davini and Tio had caught him in time. I couldn't think straight I just kept screaming for him to stay with me.

"Jackson! Jackson! Baby please stay with me ...no no no you can't leave me like this okay? Remember we have so much to do with the kids. You can't leave your family right now ...your going to live! God dammit! Don't you close your eyes on me" I screamed

"Athena....I-I love you okay? If I don't make it don't lay in tears remember I will always be with you. Tell Derek to be the man his father was half of and tell my baby girls daddy is watching over them no matter what..." He kept coughing up blood

"No no no no....Jackson help is here don't you dear say that to me" They moved me out the way to try to get to him and I'm shaking and screaming for him to stay alive for me and his kids. Our guest are slowly watch as they pump Jackson with electricity ...still nothing

"Clear!" The paramedic said as Jackson's chest jumped up

To Be Continued*****************

Who shot Jackson?

Do you think he will live or die?

What's going on in Athena's mind?

Comment&&Vote😘💋💋