Chapter 37 (Fear In My Heart)

It's been hours....and I'm still sitting in my husband blood in the church. Davini tried to get me up but I wouldn't move. My joy , my love , my best friend was taken to the hospital barely breathing and here I was asking God why does bad shit always happened to me. I eventually get to the hospital bloody dress and all while waiting to see whether my beloved Jackson would be alive again. The doctor told me I was the only one allowed in the room because Jackson's whole family was outside waiting to hear was he going to survive or not.

I slowly walk in to see him all bandage up and blood bags running in him for the blood he lost. My tears began to flow like crazy and I couldn't control it any longer! I held his hand and look at him. Oh God why me?!

"Hey pretty why the face?" I heard him say

"Jackson?!" I screamed because I didn't think he could talk

"I-I thought I lost you ....I've been a nervous wreck for hours...I didn't think you would make it" I tried to say between the tear flow

"Hey hey sshh...you know your man would never leave you" He coughed a little and I gave him some water so he wouldn't be on the struggle

We called in the doctors and they checked him. They said the bullet barely missed his heart but now they have to monitor him for a couple of days, but he should be ready to go home then.

I thank God that I was getting a second chance with my husband life and after all of this I just want our family to go far away and start fresh somewhere new. I don't care about anything else but my kids and Jackson and it was time to leave all the bullshit behind now.

Comment&&Vote😘💋💋